Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yo Kosta.........

Dibs Dont think Im hittin sandar tonight so I'll rubber band your ass some other time.

Im doing Merge/XS tonight (never been to XS going to see a few of my friends there)

Raprture JRZ of course Im ready for Merge cant friggin wait. Shitty week need to unwind!!!!

Dani dont know if Im ready for monday we're still on and we're def. going but you me your hot friend and that place may be toooooo much for me to handle!!! Even for Kosta P.. But Im a trooper and Im gonna be like a fat kid in a bakery!!!!!!!

Wanna do dinner too they have really good food there??

Noots nah no rolodex for me keep all my plans in my head thats why I am always late if I even remember to show:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by kostaP

Dibs Dont think Im hittin sandar tonight so I'll rubber band your ass some other time.

Im doing Merge/XS tonight (never been to XS going to see a few of my friends there)

Raprture JRZ of course Im ready for Merge cant friggin wait. Shitty week need to unwind!!!!

Dani dont know if Im ready for monday we're still on and we're def. going but you me your hot friend and that place may be toooooo much for me to handle!!! Even for Kosta P.. But Im a trooper and Im gonna be like a fat kid in a bakery!!!!!!!

Wanna do dinner too they have really good food there??

Noots nah no rolodex for me keep all my plans in my head thats why I am always late if I even remember to show:laugh: :laugh:

u suck u little bitch:tongue:

i even made the supply boy give me extra rubber bands for u....

Originally posted by dani672

hey kosta i have just come to the conclusion that i know nootsy:)

oh and my friend isn't going to make it.. she got a job at dolls starts mon...

everyone knows him but no one figured it out!!!!

Oh well Itll be me you and the noots!!!! Wanna bring a pierced friend noots??!!!! hahaha