Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hahahha Tri Stateent Threatens Me Hahhaa

clubber-1 wrote on 06-13-2003 06:07 PM:

Hey John, u dont kow who this is but I know who the fuck u are!!

Do yourself a favor and keep ur comments to yourself before I shove my foot up ur ass. Tristate are friends of mine and if u want a piece, POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN, TRY ME!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :blown:

John...

Be wary of the cyber bullies...

"I have your IP address"

blah blah blah...

Nothing will ever come of it.. because just about all the humps who play tough always buy you a drink when you meet em in person..

Its easy to talk shit when you are typing from a laptop in your parents living room...

More More.. Besides.. I love watching all these homo's get their panties in a knot and all bent over a fucking message board...

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

John...

Be wary of the cyber bullies...

"I have your IP address"

blah blah blah...

Nothing will ever come of it.. because just about all the humps who play tough always buy you a drink when you meet em in person..

Its easy to talk shit when you are typing from a laptop in your parents living room...

More More.. Besides.. I love watching all these homo's get their panties in a knot and all bent over a fucking message board...

yea you gotta love people who threaten u on a messageboard too :laugh:

Originally posted by johnholmes

:laugh: :laugh: :blown:

i don't know who your are and don't care to know i never threatened u because i don't care what about your comments and everyone is entitled to there own opininion so get your facts straight no threat came out of me thats not how i do business

Originally posted by tristateent

i don't know who your are and don't care to know i never threatened u because i don't care what about your comments and everyone is entitled to there own opininion so get your facts straight no threat came out of me thats not how i do business

well your boy clubber 1 said hes with u and threatened me if i say ur party will bomb again. read his tough guy PMs he sent me

Originally posted by johnholmes

well your boy clubber 1 said hes with u and threatened me if i say ur party will bomb again. read his tough guy PMs he sent me

well i don't know who clubber-1 is or who you are....like i said i don't care what you say about my party..