Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help me choose

pk1

where I should go for vacation.

It s between Miami or San Fran.

Ok heres the deal, a place to stay is already taken care of in both destinations. So I dont have to worry about hotel or anything like that.

If I go to San Fran. the Air Fare is almost nothing. So thats always an insentive.

But Miami, is just off the hook, from what I've heard. So I don't know if I should take advantage of experiencing the nightlife there.

What do you bump'ers think? Which is the better place to go to to get away.

If you're looking to party, Miami's the destination.

If you want a beautiful, relaxing vacation and to meet tons of friendly locals, go to San Fran.

I would go with San Francisco... I absolutely love it there... but that's just me. ;)

I would be leaving around July 30th.

I haven't been to either place, thats why I am looking for the inside scoop.

Thanks TastyT for your reply. I was looking for a more relaxing vac. this time around so it seems like San Fran is the best bet. If you can hook me up w/ some good spots to check out while we (3 straight shooters)are out there, it would be helpful.

I was just wondering because I'm going to Miami at the end of August. I've never been there before. I've been to San Fran, but can't really recommend anywhere to go because I was only there for one day. It is so beautiful though.

There is one place you should go to eat though... Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. It's right on one of the peirs, and you can see both the Golden Gate and (oh shit what's the name of that other bridge?) from inside. The food was awesome!!! Have fun whatever you decide.

Originally posted by copahc

I was just wondering because I'm going to Miami at the end of August. I've never been there before.

...before you go, contact me...not only have i been a few times, my cousin owns the only diner in south beach...*insert greek joke here*....he can hook you up with guestlists...

as far as miami vs sfo...you can party your ass off in frisco if you wanted to...and you CAN relax in miami...contrary to what gets publicized...i terribly want to go to frisco to see the bay area and get up to some vineyards...and considering how unbearably hot it is in miami this time of the year, i would go west coast...imo

<---- your friend furry travel agent

Originally posted by phatman

...before you go, contact me...not only have i been a few times, my cousin owns the only diner in south beach...*insert greek joke here*....he can hook you up with guestlists...

<---- your friend furry travel agent

:kiss2:

Alright, we just bought the airline tickets.

San Fran it is.

It was a tough desicion but I'm sure it's gonna be a sick trip.

I decided to go for the more relaxed type vacation this time and plus I've never been to Cali. so I wanna see how it is like over in the West Cast.

Hey, we'll save the Miami trip for the Winter Music Conference.

Thanks for your help everyone!

1 out of every 5 men in SF is gay.

the castro is a pretty nice place to hang out.

beautiful views from marin country. the bridge they just put high ass tolls on so that really blows!

but otherwise, it's a fun city, one of my top 2 favorite cities in california, definitely better than ghetto shitty LA !