Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies, I Feel Bad For You Sometimes...

Guest xfactor834

Originally posted by rdancer

I think if women stopped reading those stupid magazines depecting a size 1 girl with big boobs who doesn't eat as beautiful then I think there would be lot more happier women in the world.

And what about those stupid magazines that *men* read that depict the average female as being a 110 lbs airbrushed waif with a DD chest??? :idea:

Anyway, thank you X... it's really good to hear that some men actually think about this sort of thing. :)

Originally posted by linabina

it does suck to be a girl... but thats when u have to look passed all that and just be who u r, not who u think everyone wants u to be. cuz when u do that, those who really care and really matter will love u no matter what. those who dont, oh well. u dont need them anyway :)

ewwww is that what you are going to wear?! j/k btw: i agree with this...

Originally posted by xfactor834

[snip]

I love guys

well, that was quite obvious.... ;)

no, but seriously, you´re right. it does suck. but that´s how society is, and no sweettalk is gonna change that :)!

but, do you really MIND? hehe i for one enjoy the female form and like to look at it. i LIKE to look at girls that are HOT and SHOW IT. i LIKE to fantasize about what i would do to them, THEN going over and seeing if i can make that fantasy REALITY :)!

in the end, if i look at them and approve of them (and i do not mean through stupid comments/shouts), i am happy cause they fire my imagination and get me on that "high" that being around HOT women gives you, and they are happy because they dressed up all night and i LIKE what they did... end of story :)!

Originally posted by tastyt

And what about those stupid magazines that *men* read that depict the average female as being a 110 lbs airbrushed waif with a DD chest??? :idea:

Anyway, thank you X... it's really good to hear that some men actually think about this sort of thing. :)

I agree mens magazines are 10 times worse, starting with MAXIM...