Clubplanet Nightlife Community

andrew off the hook mendez at djais last nite

what a fucking nite adrew deff held it down wit the classics nice to meet u mr mendez and also thanx for playing my track lol what a nite sick times

it ake my problems to the dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance floor best part what loop mendez what a loop sick talent kid:D

Andreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew woooo hoooo :)

I hear you were great last night at Djais

It was cool meeting you in Texas :)

Hope your flight was ok, ours got delayed by like 3 hours which sucked :)

But hopefully we will be back at Gatsbys in late July.

Again great seeing you in Texas!!

any place that for like the first hour that i got there (like 10ish) was droppin pretty much all trax that u usually only hear in factory is good in my book. too bad i was working and stuck out on the porch for most of the nite where they were broadcasting from

gotta say that i think that everyone that was in belmar last nite was there for djais - when i was driving in the whole town was dead- it was my truck and my coworkers truck and no other cars the whoel ride in - turn the corner and theres a huge ass line outside the place! u guys know how to get it done! thanks for everything Bon!

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Andreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew woooo hoooo :)

I hear you were great last night at Djais

It was cool meeting you in Texas :)

Hope your flight was ok, ours got delayed by like 3 hours which sucked :)

But hopefully we will be back at Gatsbys in late July.

Again great seeing you in Texas!!

>I finally got some sleep!!! Nice to see you in Houston...u looked great :). Hope you weren't tired @ Float, but i bet you were!!!

Andrew :)

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by berniec

gotta say that i think that everyone that was in belmar last nite was there for djais - when i was driving in the whole town was dead- it was my truck and my coworkers truck and no other cars the whoel ride in - turn the corner and theres a huge ass line outside the place! u guys know how to get it done! thanks for everything Bon!

anytime......makin plans with drew.....gonna be some things instore soon!:hat:

You guys talking about the guy who was spinning from like 10 till masi and mello came on? The guy before 10 could mix rather well, very solid. .the guy who came on at 10 in the blue hawaiian kinda shirt. . . trainwreck, his mixing was a complete trainwreck. Who the hell was that?

Originally posted by A to Z

>I finally got some sleep!!! Nice to see you in Houston...u looked great :). Hope you weren't tired @ Float, but i bet you were!!!

Andrew :)

andrew u played great...had a blast....played the best RETRO i ever heard....Me and bon came to many conclussions that night u were playing.....

Keep up the great work!!!!

Originally posted by djprime

andrew u played great...had a blast....played the best RETRO i ever heard....Me and bon came to many conclussions that night u were playing.....

Keep up the great work!!!!

thankd dude :)

see you soon!

Mendez

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by bigsteve8

You guys talking about the guy who was spinning from like 10 till masi and mello came on? The guy before 10 could mix rather well, very solid. .the guy who came on at 10 in the blue hawaiian kinda shirt. . . trainwreck, his mixing was a complete trainwreck. Who the hell was that?

steve your on the wrong day...lol!:laugh:

talkin sat night here!:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by adriennektu

Had a sick time at DJais...Mendez you did your thing!! Always a good time there and me and Riddler did a few shots in honor of ya!! haha, music was hot...good job!! :)

adrienne -- ur the devil thats all i can say lol

i figure my ass was sick i wasnt gonan drink, then you come along and opened the floodgates lol, after that is it seemed just when i got one with one, another drink would appear lol --

bad influence u! j/k

OH BTW - PM or email me if you know anything about what when down in Seaside that nite... :)