Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The "I am too HOT" Weekend Review

Hmmmm...where to begin....I guess I will start with Friday night....Sexy Sushi Dinner @ Osaka...in Ortley....Pictures may be posted if the Inner Circle allows...Things simply got out of hand! The Inner Circle went for Round 2 which ended with a Knock Out...

Left Osaka @ 12pm and headed to the shore house for some Kat Food...Well first we charged massive lines of "focus" had a deep conversation about nothing and then fed the Kats...Yummy Kat food...put one of the Iron Animals into another world...Lucky enough for him the Iron Sistahs knew how to handle the problem and went to get some sugar filled snacks...Snap...Out of that......Finished the evening around 3 with an intense "Fuck Me Hard" session......So fucking HOT!

Saturday...Woke the Princess up and Said..."Bitch To Sunnie Hunnie We Go"....Ummm yes waitor...whole wheat pancakes and

egg beaters sounds Hot.....

Off to my old Home "Work Out World"...for a sick workout...next the Princess and I walked the Lavallette Boardwalk...Shirt off...Flexing like a champ...and we played the "That Person Wants To Fuck This Body Game"....Obviously I came out the Champion...

Next I passed out in the backyard...trying to get even more dark than I am.....Before I knew it Bigtime and the rest of the Meat Heads had entered the Mansion and were already tuned up...some kids went to get stamped while Bigtime and myself took our "supplements"...you know creatine and andro.....Next we admired how fucking hot we were and waited for the "Get Me Fucked Up Goods" to arrive....Headed to Merge...met up with the other Iron Brothers....Digga, David and other disciples....KostaP...good looks @ the door...But never let that faggot in dressed in Vinyl Costume...I should have snapped his spine.....Anyway...I had a bout with a Slinky in Tempts...tossed him 5 yards back and then he apologized for being born....All banged up the Iron Brothers hung with there main leader...Craig Titus...World Famous Bodybuiler....The Princess and I left all cracked out and decided to visit our favorite "I Am So Fucking Tweaked Right Now Greek Restaurant"....I had a Pose down with myself in the mirror...while all of the restaurant patrons chanted my name....It was so FUCKING HOT....Sorry for the soar back Princess...The 2 hour Fuck Session may have caused that....whooops.

Ok...that brings me to today...After Bigtime strolled in @ 8 I woke him @ 9 for our Sunday Sunnie Hunnie..."I am so fucking FAT" Session....We ordered $50 worth of breakfast and stuffed our fat faces....until it hurt....Lucky for Bigtime the Characters were friendly and Bigtime was kind to them as well...Angelo our Personal Sunnie Hunnie Waitor Hooked Us Up VIP...LIKE BUS @ XS SATURDAY NIGHT....Doing it WAY BIG huh MR. BUS? "Mr. I Broke All The Iron Brother Codes"......BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Dave...after our depressive conversation on the stairs @ Tempts I was contemplating Suicide...I was going to jump off the roof @ Tempts until I realized it was only 1 story....Figured it was not worth it and post I could sustain was a mild concussion and a broken leg...in either case it would not = death....

Jimmy Handshakes...I know you read this...Keep listening to The Stacked and his stories and one day you too can be SO FUCKING HOT....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hell of a review christopher.........I have been in recovery mode all day......yet I still get a chuckle when I think about your girl sweating my massive arms.....ha ha ha......just kidding big fella dont get the panties in a bundle......and yes our conversation was depressing......chalk it up as another useless story created by medz/intoxication......forgotten and erased from memory 2 minutes later.......still had an awesome time merge/xs/tempts......badass condo for a little while.....happy b-day kelly90210 uuuuhhh oh!!!!!.......now back to bed.......i need my beauty rest.......and yes I am so fucken hot......ha ha ha......now i will stab myself for writing that!!!!

News Flash: Bigtime ate 15 Sauasges today...nice work Fat Boy!

David...I just popped some "Go To Fucking Sleep Pills" I cannot wait to wake up at 4:50am and hit the cardio...I honeslty may have consumed 10,000 calories today if not more.....

PS: David...The Iron Sistah got nervous when I tossed you around outside of Tempts...you were my little Bitch...Oh...yeah...Court was not admiring your arms...she was just concerned that you might confuse your ARMS WITH YOUR SHOELACES....Love Ya David! I will think of you when I am hitting it from behind tonight. God I am so fucking HOT right now....

Grope if you are reading this...Yes...it is possible we were seperated @ birth....But more importantly I have stuck by the knowledge you conveyed to me that one HOT night @ Deko..."I have big plans for us...millions kid...I am talking millions."

Originally posted by njstacked2

Binoy ...cannot forget you! Thanks for everything! See ya Wednesday...

hello sweets.

I did nothing this weekend i was so busy with family stuff that i barely got to breath this weekend.

Can you make a suggestion on that resturant for me now?:kiss2:

Yo...If it is going to be a lot of people I would suggest somewhere fun like the Crabs Claw Inn (Lavallette)or Rockafellas in (Ortley)...Both nice fun restaurants... I love OSAKA SUSHI in Ortley...you can BYOB and the owner is so much fun.....Miss you buddy...!

Yo...If it is going to be a lot of people I would suggest somewhere fun like the Crabs Claw Inn (Lavallette)or Rockafellas in (Ortley)...Both nice fun restaurants... I love OSAKA SUSHI in Ortley...you can BYOB and the owner is so much fun.....Miss you buddy...!

I miss you too!!!

Remember you and the crew are invited you just have to let neena or piro know because they are organizing the whole thing

The more people the better.

:)

Adriana...I would not want to step on any toes...

Christopher you must stop this immediatly

People may start to think things

I will be alone that day anyway :D

I would love if you and all the meat heads came and iron sisters:)

Not the same with you darling

Well stacked we did ourselves well on Friday at Osaka...yum yum dim sum...yes? Those pics will remain in the Inner Circle...well at least most of them...classic......

Thanks for lettin me use the SUV of all SUVs.....so I could throw Bus a life line...lololol thats my man....gotta love em......

Hey Dave it was good to see ya at XS for a bit.....see ya at Surf Club this sunday???? miss ya...and that little dance that u do....

gotta get some work done..lots to do..bummer : (

stay hot and sexy................b/c I know I am!!!!!

xoxoxo tigga

Originally posted by stephanie74

Well stacked we did ourselves well on Friday at Osaka...yum yum dim sum...yes? Those pics will remain in the Inner Circle...well at least most of them...classic......

Thanks for lettin me use the SUV of all SUVs.....so I could throw Bus a life line...lololol thats my man....gotta love em......

Hey Dave it was good to see ya at XS for a bit.....see ya at Surf Club this sunday???? miss ya...and that little dance that u do....

gotta get some work done..lots to do..bummer : (

stay hot and sexy................b/c I know I am!!!!!

xoxoxo tigga

Greetings Ms Bus, hello stacked,dave, agey, hows everyone doing????

Happy monday :blank:

Stephanie...I am waiting until Bus gets back to send the pics to him...no worries...They are hidden in the Inner Circle Treasure Chest....Speaking of Chests..ummm ummm so fucking sick Yes? Good looks on recognizing Brother Bus needed some sugar...He was stressing out that the Iron Sistahs had taken the car and were being hit on by all the guys in the A&P....No worries Bus not to many guys are in the A&P @ 2am....

Carl...How am I? I am so fucking HOT...Smarten up pal....you know the answer....

Originally posted by stephanie74

hello carguy..waaaaaaaaaaaasup????

I love the nickname...too cute....

I am aight and u? how was your weekend?

Your b-day is coming up....old old old man.......lol

Thanks for twisting the knife steph, the big 2-7 for me :(

I cant wait till saturday at sye-sa (sessa).

You bring passes for carguy yes??

We get mangled yes??

Ps: Rosa says to wear your dancing shoes saturday, this is gonna be entertaining. Me and bus will have live entertainment all night, gotta love it :tongue::D

Yes the girls were in full effect on Friday....can I get a what what???

Court and i were thinking the same thing that u guys were thinking but the opposite sex.....lol

Yeah bus is a trooper and always seems to get bangedup.com...but it is always a treasurable moment as always....

Who is feeling hot and so damn sexy today???

Jeeez I am sweating myself today.......so yummy!!!!

Carl...How am I? I am so fucking HOT...Smarten up pal....you know the answer....

Stacked, I shoulda known bro, I wanted to ask you something BTW..... I just went hard core on the dieting and cardio (to elevate hotness levels of course) Whats your opinion on how many mg of carbs a day???

I am eating 7-8 times a day, 4 meals, 3-4 shakes/bars (cause of convenience). so I am getting around 290-300mg of protein.

The only carb sources I have been eating is slow cook oatmeal, vegetables (stringbeans, asparagus, beats, peas good veges and a sweet pot. b4 the gym) and brown rice, how many mg of carbs do you think??

Stephanie...beep beep ....toot toot! I think you may have been the only girl to ever get the twins petted in Osaka! Too funny.

Carl...This is not something I can answer over the computer...A lot of explanation is needed...Stick with 100carbs, 300 protein and 60 fats.....Cardio in the morning

digga had another good time this weekend boys............AND im not feeling depressed this FINE SUNNY MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

thursday joeys:, got fuggin wasted and pulled some cars over on the way home w/ DETECTIVE JOEGIORGIO!!!!!!, next time i will drive................................

friday: chilled out at the crib w/ the roomates.........................

SATURDAY: THE SUN CAME OUT!!!!!!!!!, packed my shit, CALLED THE TEAM AND TOLD EVERYONE IT WAS GAME TIME!!!!!!!!, met up with DON26, kelly, billy and sandy at the palace and hit up JENKS at 1 p.m. had a few drinks w/ the local losers, and stumble home, pregamed at the house a little more......................then hit up djais hour w/ bigtime and crew.............................headed back to the crib and had to focus on the nights agenda.................HIT UP MERGE THEN FINISHED THE NIGHT OFF AT TEMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY B-DAY TO KELLY0616

AND I'LL SEE YOU ALL AGAIN THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. stacked dont jump just yet, pls wait for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!