Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The "I am too HOT" Weekend Review

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hollering back people.........too much work today to bullshit alot........I will make up for it later in the week........and let me guess bigtime....you arent going down this weekend cause you stuffed your face with shitty food yesterday huh......slob!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

hollering back people.........too much work today to bullshit alot........I will make up for it later in the week........and let me guess bigtime....you arent going down this weekend cause you stuffed your face with shitty food yesterday huh......slob!!!

Dave i can break you in 3 different pieces.............Internet tough guy........................I am not going down b.c i need a break and need to save some years on my life.............

Originally posted by njbigtime

Dave i can break you in 3 different pieces.............Internet tough guy........................I am not going down b.c i need a break and need to save some years on my life.............

all i have to say is.....quote from olivia to bigtime....."you are jimmy, right?!!!!!.....ha ha ha ha ha......jimmy doesnt even have a chest......ha ha ha......slinky!!!!!..

Originally posted by stephanie74

hey bigtime how is the soul searchin going? and of course the carb intake???

Carb intake will be very low for the next few days..... how are you feeling? heard you were not feeling well saturday night

Originally posted by roddigga

DIGGAS DREAM IN SEASIDE

1) IS TO BE HANDCUFFED BY A FOX ONE NIGHT

AND MY WORST NIGHTMARE IS TO BE

2) HANDCUFFED BY A FOX AND GOING TO JAIL FOR THE NIGHT

sorry brothas but the picture did not post, here let me try again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah I had a anxiety attack and then my wittle belly wasn't up to par...but then I decided to go out for a little bit at like 1 to have a drink to blow off some steam....so we went to XS for a bit for a friend of mines b-day...had some shots and some rinky rinks..it was yummy!!!!!! thanks for asking...xoxoxo tigga

South Park...Ummm NEVER THAT!!!

David...I was thinking about what we can do to make your arms bigger...and well I came to the conclusion there is nothing we can do....Bwahhhhhhh!

Bigtime...Breakfast was so Yummy and Hot yesterday! How great is Angelo...for 15 years old he is the best waitor @ the shore...!

Stephanie...How do the cookies taste? Are you being careful?

hey stacked cookies are just right..thanks for checking...ya know me always trying to over do it...i am going to make sure I am careful......i so silly...

Hey dani how ya doin?

how you doin:)

pretty hot today.... got some sun yesterday.. feelin nice...

yes dont overdue it with the cookies. ( i think we are speaking of the same ones) i ate them last summer i over did it.. just ended up feeling horriable... and my head felt like it was going to explode... ended up too crabby to be worth it!

I am chillin' like a villain on penicillin..lolol

Nice and hot that is what i like to hear...so yummy!!!!!

yes and today i was given a clean bill of health... i can workout.. dance do whatever.. just cant lift too much:)

oh and i can work too.. just have to get a job now.. and i will be back on track! what a great day:)