Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The "I am too HOT" Weekend Review

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish everyone could see how sexy Stacked looks today...all of my Work Whores are "Ice Grilling" me...and getting very wett over my muscular physique...This little Guidette reminded me that I have a sick fucking body when she asked to touch my lats....I said...listen sweetie...I am a professional stud and touching me costs money....Bitches need to recognize that I am taken and I am not some "I want to bang the hell out of this Hot Fucking Stud" guy....Ok...now time for another shake....

Originally posted by roddigga

last time i try to post me in cuffs.............

carl thanks for the info, it wasnt for me, and i think the person took care of it already........THANKS

Id goto stingrays to hear rivera!!!!

He's sick!!!!:laugh:

Ok I am finally able to think after the weekend....Here is the review......After hitting the gym and mall on saturday my journey to the shore started.......

As I am driving, listening to some sick beats the Rod hooked up for me, I notice a car full of women honking and waving at me... I am a nice guy so I wave back....Then they start motioning me to to flex....Who am I not to give the public what they want? So i hit them off with a standard bicep pose......Soon after I am crusing in the left lane bumping my head back and fourth, and I almost get run of the road by these girls........I look at the car in too see a number pushed against the window.....I chuckle to myself.....Soon I decide to call just for kicks......Well first off the were from Brooklyn......Right than i almost hung up............Never mess with those girls........ But you really cant blame them for trying, I mean people have to win the lottery sometimes....LOL.....So after that debacle I arrive at brother Rod's house......Where i was met by Dave with no shirt on........His chest is actually smaller than his arms if you can believe that........We hang there for sometime, than hit off Belmar to pick up goods and hit Djais.....Later on the evening went to Merge, love Richie..............had a very good time.....Than off to Temps to chill with iron brother Titus......Than I was MVP of afterhours as usual.........Tucked everyone into bed and left for home.....Overall a very good weekend.......Good seeing everyone..........

Originally posted by njstacked2

Never come onto my thread without mentioning your Mentor or at least thanking him for all of his time spent with you...Mr. I wear Black Pants to Tempts.

Stacked of course I should had meationed you, I was going to make a hold thread about out weekend of iron brothers times.....Ok Mr cheesecake...................I dont forget who brought me into this game......You have taught me much throughtout the years.........

Originally posted by njbigtime

Ok IAs I am driving, listening to some sick beats the Rod hooked up for me, I notice a car full of women honking and waving at me... I am a nice guy so I wave back....Then they start motioning me to to flex....Who am I not to give the public what they want? So i hit them off with a standard bicep pose......Soon after I am crusing in the left lane bumping my head back and fourth, and I almost get run of the road by these girls......

I knewwwwwww it!! i knew you couldn't wait to get home and post about your BKLYNN girls story.....the reason why you almost got run off the road was b/c you were looking at yourself in the mirror admiring yourself!!! dont kid the public! lol

Originally posted by dolcebabe

Originally posted by njbigtime

Ok IAs I am driving, listening to some sick beats the Rod hooked up for me, I notice a car full of women honking and waving at me... I am a nice guy so I wave back....Then they start motioning me to to flex....Who am I not to give the public what they want? So i hit them off with a standard bicep pose......Soon after I am crusing in the left lane bumping my head back and fourth, and I almost get run of the road by these girls......

I knewwwwwww it!! i knew you couldn't wait to get home and post about your BKLYNN girls story.....the reason why you almost got run off the road was b/c you were looking at yourself in the mirror admiring yourself!!! dont kid the public! lol

Ah yea dont be jealous that you didnt get any attention on the parkway..........The guys probably just coudnt see your little head b/c you are to short to see above the car window.........

A need to get this work whore away from me...This little guidette who is interning will not leave me alone about the Shore...She talks a big game...not a bad body...No Iron Sistah but not to far off....Anyway...bitch touch my triceps again and I will act on the request and make you ache for a week...Now go make me my Protein shake...3 cubes,2 scoops and 2 cups of water.

They know that they are so far out of my league and are lucky that I even acknowledge their presence...I never eat with them...and rarely hear them...They hurt my eyes when i look at them...When you are this Hot it is difficult to communicate with others who are not.

Originally posted by njstacked2

KostaP...good looks @ the door...But never let that faggot in dressed in Vinyl Costume...I should have snapped his spine.....

Anytime bro!!!

As far as the matrix wanna be guy. He wears the same outfit everywhere he goes. Kinda nasty cause he's at Djais on sunday after prancing around like a freak all night saturday.

I heard him and Dondiezel were caught conversating in the girls room?? IS THIS TRUE??