Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Sessions Tuesdays Continues...

Sessions Tuesdays continues this week at Deko Lounge. This party has potential to be great all summer so come out and support. Resident DJ Richie Santana on the main floor. Free Admission for all industry people and $3 drinks all night long. PM me for Comps/Guestlist.

Originally posted by dancerbar

i will never step foot in deko on a tuesday ever again, thanks binoy, making miss wednesday work and shit, not only did i miss it, but i didnt even call out until 11am on wednesday

hahah see you tuesday!!

i will never step foot in deko on a tuesday ever again, thanks binoy, making miss wednesday work and shit, not only did i miss it, but i didnt even call out until 11am on wednesday

I know the feeling bro

your too much, i was in bad shape on satruday huh, i went back home and slept til sunday afternoon, 8pm saturday till 3pm sunday

I better see you there tonight! I go to work the same time as you so no excuses!

Originally posted by jarmenio

I forgot to mention the one and only CEOTTER makes her deko bartending debut tonight!!!

joe....give ceotter a big hug for me.......than smack her across the head for getting me retarded on saturday night.......i was hiding from her just to avoid shots.......thanx again ccccccceotter....aka....."best bartender on the boulevard"!!!!