car you drive?

ur home address?

mothers maiden name?

favorite color?

lace or silk?

did i share too much?:eek:

EXIT 28 OFF ROUTE 80

34 LAKESDIE BLVD, HOPATCONG.

THURSDAY 18 FOR THE LADIES 21 FOR THE GUYS.

SATURDAY 21 FOR EVERYONE... LADIES FREE 8-11PM

$1.00 BEERS AND DRINKS 8-10PM

I AM THERE ALL OF THE TIME!!!!! WHENEVER IT IS OPEN!!!

DRESS CASUAL, BUT NEAT, NO JERSEYS OR HATS... DRESS LIKE YOU ARE GOIN GTO HOOK UP!!!

VIP TABLE SERVICE IS AVAILABLE!!! CALL 1-866-NJTONIC FOR RESERVATIONS... BOTTLE SERVICE ONLY!!!! TOP SHELF !!!

I DRIVE AN AMERICAN CAR

I LIVE AT 123 MAIN STREET, YOUR TOWN, NORTH JERSEY.

MY MOTHERS MAIDEN NAME IS EUROPEAN...

MY FAVORITE COLOR IS NUDE...

LACE AND SILK ARE BOTH FINE, BUT RATHER GO COMMANDO....

NOW, DID I SHARE TOO MUCH???

P.S. ... IF YOU GO, YOU'LL BE ABLE TO PICK ME OUT OF THE CROWD!!!

Originally posted by njdivacb

P.S. ... IF YOU GO, YOU'LL BE ABLE TO PICK ME OUT OF THE CROWD!!!

u mean you got like horns with hair comming out your teeth or somehting?

how would i know its you?

also im probably the only one comming SOUTH to that place

-

theres no one livin up this far-

im above HOPATCONG-

near space farms

HEY ZEEE!!!!

you want a place to escape?- its nice up here;)

Originally posted by liqidtouch

u mean you got like horns with hair comming out your teeth or somehting?

how would i know its you?

also im probably the only one comming SOUTH to that place

-

theres no one livin up this far-

im above HOPATCONG-

near space farms

HEY ZEEE!!!!

you want a place to escape?- its nice up here;)

NO NO NO SILLY!!! YOU ARE SO FUNNY!!!!!

Originally posted by acclubs

Latinas,

I mean this in the nicest possible way as a recommendation and not a "dis" on a girl i dont know...but...

a) having a picture of your butt, tattoo and thong hanging out the right side of your pants in your sig...is not exactly the way to promote yourself as a "nice" girl to date.

B) dancing on top of bars will not help you to find guys that want to "date" you...rather you will find the "boys" you talk of that just want to :hump: and :3some:

c) the picture of your boobies hanging out on kostap's signature is consistent with a) and B) above.

All in all, I think if you are looking for a "man" and not a "boy", then you should be changing your image because your current image is of one of a "party" girl and not one who is seriously looking for a man to date longer than saturday night out. Again i say this not to "dis" you but rather to make you think about how people are portrayed to others. I am sure you are a nice girl, but your image does not show it. my 2 sense

I READ ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND YOU KNOW WHAT???!!

I AGREE!! HOW CAN A GUY TAKE ME SERIOUS WHEN IM POSING THOSE PICS LIKE I DO...

ALL I CAN SAY IS..

MY PAST IS SO WAY DIFFERENT THEN NOW IT WOULD BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF. IM NOT GONNA EXPLAIN NOW BUT NOW I FEEL LIKE THIS:

ENJOY LIFE...ENJOY FRIENDS AND LIVE BECAUSE WHEN YOUR EITHER HANDICAP (WHICH I WAS FOR A WHILE) OR DEAD YOU WONT BE ABLE TO ENJOY ANYTHING.

FOR THOSE WHO KNOW MY PAST WOULD UNDERSTAND AND THOSE WHO DONT ...IM SORRY....MAYBE SOMETIME WHEN WE MEET I'LL GIVE YOU A LITTLE "HISTORY" SO YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND....

OK...JUST A LITTLE...3 TIMES IN MY LIFE I WAS SECONDS NEAR DEATH. I WONT GET INTO IT NOW BECAUSE THIS IS A "HAPPY THREAD"....

I CAN ONLY APOLOGIZE BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW ME....MY THING IS..

ENJOY LIFE...BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW IF YOU'LL BE ALIVE TOMORROW..

I JUST WANT THAT SOMEONE TO ENJOY IT WITH.... IS THAT SO WRONG?

LOVE ZORAHIDA

Originally posted by latinaz

I AGREE!! HOW CANSOMEONE TO ENJOY IT WITH.... IS THAT SO WRONG?

LOVE ZORAHIDA

ZEE- its no biggie

read what my answer to the application was-

re: your past is YOUR past-

i know enough

if u want to share- then by all means do-:)

but i still take ya weriously - when ur being serious that is LOL

ALL I CAN SAY IS..

MY PAST IS SO WAY DIFFERENT THEN NOW IT WOULD BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF. IM NOT GONNA EXPLAIN NOW BUT NOW I FEEL LIKE THIS:

ENJOY LIFE...ENJOY FRIENDS AND LIVE BECAUSE WHEN YOUR EITHER HANDICAP (WHICH I WAS FOR A WHILE) OR DEAD YOU WONT BE ABLE TO ENJOY ANYTHING.

FOR THOSE WHO KNOW MY PAST WOULD UNDERSTAND AND THOSE WHO DONT ...IM SORRY....MAYBE SOMETIME WHEN WE MEET I'LL GIVE YOU A LITTLE "HISTORY" SO YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND....

OK...JUST A LITTLE...3 TIMES IN MY LIFE I WAS SECONDS NEAR DEATH. I WONT GET INTO IT NOW BECAUSE THIS IS A "HAPPY THREAD"....

LOVE ZORAHIDA

Someone help a sista out and give her some already. :tongue:

Zee is a good kid ;) No need to 'splain yourself.

Life is too short, enjoy it every fucking day!

Now get off the bar dammit :D you're going to spill my drink!

ALL I CAN SAY IS..

LOVE ZORAHIDA

Are you kidding me you agree with that jerk off.

People need to lighten up.

So what if i got a pic of her tits so what if she's showing off her tattoo. She's a hottie Id rather see her than 75% of the fuglies that post on here. She was happy and fucking around when she posed for those pics some people act like its the end of the fucking world. MY GOD. RELAX., Life is too short and this world is too creul a place to take every minute of every day over serious. I'm sure you all have your flaws but haters just want to point out every one elses. Said what I had to say now Im gonna take Zee's pic outta my sig, to make you fags happy. Have a day.

Originally posted by kostaP

Said what I had to say now Im gonna take Zee's pic outta my sig, to make you fags happy. Have a day.

that is complete BULLSHIT, some of us non-haters really liked your sig Kosta, to be quite frank if I may, sometimes while staring aimlessy at work I would look at your sig and it would wake me up and get me thru my day, now put that shit back in and fcuk that guy

Originally posted by dancerbar

that is complete BULLSHIT, some of us non-haters really liked your sig Kosta, to be quite frank if I may, sometimes while staring aimlessy at work I would look at your sig and it would wake me up and get me thru my day, now put that shit back in and fcuk that guy

If I can at least brighten up one person's day so be it fuck the rest the pics goin back up.

So what if i got a pic of her tits so what if she's showing off her tattoo. She's a hottie Id rather see her than 75% of the fuglies that post on here. She was happy and fucking around when she posed for those pics some people act like its the end of the fucking world. MY GOD. RELAX., Life is too short and this world is too creul a place to take every minute of every day over serious. I'm sure you all have your flaws but haters just want to point out every one elses. Said what I had to say now Im gonna take Zee's pic outta my sig, to make you fags happy. Have a day.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

People take shit WAAAY too seriously.....

:clap::clap::clap:

Well said and if it means anything to ya, Zee told me you were a good dude. We'll have to have a drink sometime and laugh about this. Some people need to fucking relax! Life is too fucking short, if you're not enjoying yourself you're doing something wrong! And leave that photo right where it is, fuck these people. Zee is a good seed.

Originally posted by njdionysus

:clap::clap::clap:

Well said and if it means anything to ya, Zee told me you were a good dude. We'll have to have a drink sometime and laugh about this. Some people need to fucking relax! Life is too fucking short, if you're not enjoying yourself you're doing something wrong! And leave that photo right where it is, fuck these people. Zee is a good seed.

Thanx bro. I cant comprehend the fact that people are comming on a public messageboard trying to act serious. This is the gayest thing ever people do it for fun and others are coming on here all fucking strict and dont do this and that. Fuck em.

Drink Friday night all night

Saturday 3 am Merge

Sunday Surf then Djais possible Tempts

Find me down the shore for a drink!!!!

Originally posted by dancerbar

thank you kosta, hopefully i can make it to merge on saturday and if i do, i do not want to wait on line.....lol

zee i love you

Im the bald guy with the goatee at the door just walk up to the front of the line ask for Kosta.