Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where was the best place to be this past weekend?

I gave everyone the review for Seaside on Fri night. Saturday i decided to get out of seaside and try a new place for me, so i headed up to Headliners. Let me just say this, if anyones in Belmar on a Saturday night, there is no reason to be at Djais or Bar-A, i was very very very impressed with Headliners on my first time there, and nothing really impresses me. The music was great, ALOT of ass, the staff was great. It was my first time there and they trully respect club courtesy, Thanks to HEADLINERS for their courtesy.

If I wasnt working at Merge on Saturday, I would be at Headliners every single Saturday.

Sunday i spent the day with the POPS, so i dont know how Djias or Surf Club were, someone let me know. All in all, pretty good weekend.

Dont forget to start your weekend early and come by Deko Thursday night, its going to be an amazing night, And Fri and Saturday im back at Merge. PM me for Comps and Guest List info.

surf club was wack sunday

left at 9 went to sawmill stuffed my drunk face, went home passed out

friends stoped at djais on way home, said it wasnt great either

merge was great, even though it wasn't packed

i hate that whole idiotic philosophy that a club has to be packed to be good and for someone to have a goodtime...

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I used to love van saun when I was a kid. THe train.

:laugh: :laugh:

i rode on it!! i swear i had more fun than my cousins... they have this butterfly exhibit.. if you stand really still they come and land on your arms:)

and i got to see turtles tag teaming!!! my cousin was like "what are they doing" i said wrestling!!!