Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Bday Party This Wed Night!

Im Celebrating My Bday This Wed night at Club Abyss! For anyone who went last year, you know what a great time it was!

For anyone who couldnt make it out last year, i hope to see you out this wed!! Gonna be one of the best parties of the year W/O a doubt.

I got some of my friends to do some guest spots for the night.

DJ's include

Teo T

Richie Santana

Mike Macaluso

Peter Bailey

Manny The Greek

I really hope everyone can come help me celebrate.

And Also for all of the people that helped make my parties succesfull im giving everyone complimentary admission on my Bday list till 11pm. So ANYONE That Asks for BINOYS BDAY LIST will get a comp!! Then ill be in the right hand side VIP section!! Shots and Drinks will be flying!!

Originally posted by binoys

Im Celebrating My Bday This Wed night at Club Abyss! For anyone who went last year, you know what a great time it was!

For anyone who couldnt make it out last year, i hope to see you out this wed!! Gonna be one of the best parties of the year W/O a doubt.

DJ's include

Teo T

Richie Santana

Mike Macaluso

Peter Bailey

Manny The Greek

And Also for all of the people that helped make my parties succesfull im giving everyone complimentary admission on my Bday list till 11pm. So ANYONE That Asks for BINOYS BDAY LIST will get a comp!! Then ill be in the right hand side VIP section!! Shots and Drinks will be flying!!

put me on the list...kid.

rod will def try and make your birthday bash binoy................

i've been working with the promoters at abyss to do a special birthday dance for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im just having trouble squeezing into the TARZAN outfit JARMENIO told me i had to wear, they want me to jungle swing through the club during DAMMIT JANET, with a shot in my hand...........they want me to swing you around the club and feed you shots while the 2 of us are jungle swinging through the CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............yes i know pretty weird HUH!!!!!!!! those freaks at ABYSS have a sick MIND....................................

there having trouble renting a crane to hold the 2 of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY B-DAY AND HOPEFULLY I'LL SEE YA THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

i've been working with the promoters at abyss to do a special birthday dance for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im just having trouble squeezing into the TARZAN outfit JARMENIO told me i had to wear, they want me to jungle swing through the club during DAMMIT JANET, with a shot in my hand...........they want me to swing you around the club and feed you shots while the 2 of us are jungle swinging through the CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............yes i know pretty weird HUH!!!!!!!! those freaks at ABYSS have a sick MIND....................................

Oh You WILL Be there!!! Dondiezel and Stacked are coming through also!! its gonna get UGLY!!! See you wed!!

Originally posted by dolcebabe

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: tHEy're all overrrrrrrrrr!!!

DONDIEZEL going out on a wednesday! This one is for the records!!!

I am gonna stop in for a bit.....but I am gonna behave......my eyes wont be crossed when I leave and my liver will be intact.......i think!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

I am gonna stop in for a bit.....but I am gonna behave......my eyes wont be crossed when I leave and my liver will be intact.......i think!!!!

Sounds like something we both said a few Tuesdays ago and we were both wasted by 11pm.

Originally posted by binoys

DJ's include

Teo T

Richie Santana

Mike Macaluso

Peter Bailey

Manny The Greek

Richie santana!!!!!:dj::rock:

Originally posted by roddigga

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: