Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention All Dirty Pigeons And Chickenheads..

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

THOSE GOD DAMM GAY ASS CHEERLEADER Skirts ARE JUST GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

STOP WEARING THEM, THE 80'S ARE OVA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by themrs

Sorry to be such an airhead, but what are you talking about? Cheerleader skirts at the clubs?

thats the best way to describe them, looks like a cheerleader skirt with ruffles...

Originally posted by saleen351

thats the best way to describe them, looks like a cheerleader skirt with ruffles...

Couldn't agree with you more Saleen...talk about cheezy. Everytime I go to the stores I feel like I'm in Junior High with all these 80 style clothes. Yikes, fashionably, those are years I'd like to forget!!!!

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Couldn't agree with you more Saleen...talk about cheezy. Everytime I go to the stores I feel like I'm in Junior High with all these 80 style clothes. Yikes, fashionably, those are years I'd like to forget!!!!

Forgot to mention EV and I were shopping last weekend and he saw one of those and we were making fun of them. I wanted to try one on for shits and giggles but he wouldn't let me. Thank God for intervention...what was I thinking! I wouldn't be caught dead in one of those!!! Thanks babe!!!

Forgot to mention EV and I were shopping last weekend and he saw one of those and we were making fun of them.

oh man, (woosh) i read it really fast and i thought it said that Edgar wanted to try one on...KINKY EDGAR, REALLY KINKY;) :tongue::laugh:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

trust me...i am not one to talk...there are photos floating around in CP of me in a cheerleading outift....(meli made me do it for halloween):(

You liar.. you wanted to do it for a long time. She just allowed herself to be seen with you:laugh:

trust me...i am not one to talk...there are photos floating around in CP of me in a cheerleading outift....(meli made me do it for halloween):(

:laugh: I like her more and more everyday! Tell her I said "hi" please.

Now THATS LOVE!!!!...or....were you intoxicated??? Please tell me you were intoxicated!!!! Do tell...

Now THATS LOVE!!!!...or....were you intoxicated??? Please tell me you were intoxicated!!!! Do tell...

i say no more!!! it was at Spin for Danny Howells this past Halloween...she wanted to go as a cheerleader and wanted me in the same costume...so i did, prob. was i got hit on more than she did...:laugh: (i am white, but i do have that cuban booty)

i say no more!!! it was at Spin for Danny Howells this past Halloween...she wanted to go as a cheerleader and wanted me in the same costume...so i did, prob. was i got hit on more than she did...:laugh: (i am white, but i do have that cuban booty)

And you went to a club!!! Jesus man you really are brave! And I'd have to agree with you on the booty! You and Flip give any chick a run for their money!

And you went to a club!!! Jesus man you really are brave! And I'd have to agree with you on the booty! You and Flip give any chick a run for their money!

Oh boy Maria, now you went and did it...

When he gets home and sees this post, he's gonna have a field day.

You know how much he LOVES his ass!

i know...Yo Soy Un Macho (except for that night)...Meli got jealous...i had more #'s at the end of the night...:tongue:

i know...Yo Soy Un Macho (except for that night)...Meli got jealous...i had more #'s at the end of the night...:tongue:

LOL!!! Tell her I say hi...we hung out for a bit towards the end of the night. I hope to see you guys at Space 34 this Friday!!! Edgar will be opening and closing for PVD.

Originally posted by themrs

From girls or guys?

ummmm....ummmm...guys....they would grab my ass and say "Oye mamacita, que rica estas!!"...men are such pigs, they thought i was piece of meat!!! i scared many of them when i went to the men's bathroom and was peeing at the urinal....:laugh:

LOL!!! Tell her I say hi...we hung out for a bit towards the end of the night. I hope to see you guys at Space 34 this Friday!!! Edgar will be opening and closing for PVD.

PVD SUCKS!!!!!!! but i will go just to support Edgar....

ummmm....ummmm...guys....they would grab my ass and say "Oye mamacita, que rica estas!!"...men are such pigs, they thought i was piece of meat!!! i scared many of them when i went to the men's bathroom and was peeing at the urinal....:laugh:

Did you get a picture of that too...it could have been posted on one of those "priceless" websites!!!

:D