Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention All Dirty Pigeons And Chickenheads..

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by themrs

Oh boy Maria, now you went and did it...

When he gets home and sees this post, he's gonna have a field day.

You know how much he LOVES his ass!

I just noticed you wrote this flaca...but yeah...I did it on purpose! Flip loves his booty. And boy oh boy does he love to flash!!!!

Originally posted by guyman1966

Matas you fucken Transvestite! I still laugh my ass of at that pic....

great thanks Candy...now Guyman will start making "indecent proposals" to Meli about me...we had to stop hanging out with Guyman, he kept offering Meli money to have his way with me...FLAME BALL!!!

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

great thanks Candy...now Guyman will start making "indecent proposals" to Meli about me...we had to stop hanging out with Guyman, he kept offering Meli money to have his way with me...FLAME BALL!!!

Get it right, I offered Meli $20 for you to give me a lap dance. She said I should save the money because you ride men for free.

well people, that was me i was wearing my cheerleading skirt and my varsity vest from my high school cheer squad.

i thought it would be appropriate cuz it has a big V on it and i am caption of the edgar v cheerleading squad.

please pm me if you'd like to try out for this year team!

ggggoooooooo edgar V!

Originally posted by lextcy

u girls should all be wearing cheerleading skirts....minus the panties & than do alot and i mean alot of jumping up & down!

GO TEAM!

I LOVE THIS GUY :D :D GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE LEX :aright: :aright:

Originally posted by lextcy

yes bro...brillant minds think alike or is that dirty minds?

either, right!!!

:beer:

good to see you again at maze.

c ya soon.

:party:

GOOD TO SEE YA AS WELL .... ALONG WITH FLIP , THEMRS , MARIE & THE REST OF THE CREW ;):aright: :aright:

Originally posted by tranzwhore

well people, that was me i was wearing my cheerleading skirt and my varsity vest from my high school cheer squad.

i thought it would be appropriate cuz it has a big V on it and i am caption of the edgar v cheerleading squad.

please pm me if you'd like to try out for this year team!

ggggoooooooo edgar V!

settle down