Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, I'm gonna be vague but the owners of Maze

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

might be able to buy LP 30 times over, but they sure fall well short of knowing what to do..................

Keep tripping over them selves....

If the new booth is not done in a month, then good luck...

And considering someone wrote or got a 100k check for nerve to stay running (wonder where they got the money...) if nerve goes out, maze could do their parties, but with no booth, no way!

Maze, get your shit in gear.............. or sell the fucker to someone that will. .....

*ps i was a little bit vague out of respect for maze, they take care of me, however to be objective and fair to all my cp fans, i posted this... Though i'm leaving the incident off this post... But maze you fucked up again!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen to diego and eddy, they know what they are doing:idea:

Originally posted by saleen351

might be able to buy LP 30 times over, but they sure fall well short of knowing what to do..................

Keep tripping over them selves....

If the new booth is not done in a month, then good luck...

And considering someone wrote or got a 100k check for nerve to stay running (wonder where they got the money...) if nerve goes out, maze could do their parties, but with no booth, no way!

Maze, get your shit in gear.............. or sell the fucker to someone that will. .....

*ps i was a little bit vague out of respect for maze, they take care of me, however to be objective and fair to all my cp fans, i posted this... Though i'm leaving the incident off this post... But maze you fucked up again!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen to diego and eddy, they know what they are doing:idea:

ummmm okay:tongue: CP fans:confused: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by shroomy

words of wisdom from ultra rich and hugly successful Saleeenwho has such a huge list of successfull career choices and triumphs to add weight to his opinions.

shroomy, hows life? hows the wife?

everything good?

i agree the booth is toooooooo high.

& no dj wants to climb down a frickin ladder w/ his/her records.

what's up w/ that?

& i personally like to flash a dj that deserves it & that booth does not allow the dj to see us, the worshipers, on the d-floor.

fix it quick.

you got something good there but the booth is wack.

Originally posted by lextcy

i agree with tw on this & not just cuz she's my lady!

i needed binoculars to see edgar.

good sound system though but build a new booth ...quick!

:direct:

Couldn't agree with you guys more.. I hate having to look up there like an idiot :mad: That and half the time there is someone guarding the fucking stairs and not letting you up there. :bigfinge: