Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Moo, Wasup Wit Da Beer Pong Tourney????????????????

hey moo, digga wants to know if you've been talking smack bout this BEER PONG TOURNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................................

IF NOT I WANT FULL DETAIL POSTED HERE AND ON your SITE!!!!

i called the 2 BLIND 6'3" 300 lbs girls down the road to simulate the competition you were referring to, ya know THE TANKS!!!!!!!, and practiced a little on the front lawn................................., i even had the neighborhood kids come run out and cheer me on to simulate the NJGUIDO CREW.......................i'll even shoot lefty for the 1st few rounds so our beers dont get to WARM.............................................im gonna need you to have some 007's chilled for me cause im gonna need something to drink while im playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

I LOVE TALKING SHIT, AND NO I CANT BACK IT, SO SUCK IT!!!! AND BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just kidding boys no need to call your friends thinkin im causing trouble "its just a message board"

its all a mind game MOO, its not about skill.......so round up the TROOPS, and lets get this shit STARTED..............................

APPERENLY MY TEAMATE HAS A HAIR APPOINTMENT, SO I'LL TAKE ANY OTHER RETARTED 5'4" PERSON THAT WANTS TO PLAY ON MY TEAM, NO SKILL REQUIRED.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA................................