Clubplanet Nightlife Community

meth

never have i seen a drug with such a possibility of being abused... its truly scary. if you're the type of person who can do recreational drugs, and PUT IT THE FUCK DOWN after the party is over, maybe its OK... but for most, this drug seems to turn you into a dysfunctional worker-bee on hyperspeed... doing absolutely meaningless tasks for HOURS on end, and afterwards not realizing you spent more than 2 minutes doing it... a comedown that just BEGS you to take one more line... and going to sleep? I DONT THINK SO!

this drug is not e, k, or c... and THOSE are bad! This easily has the potential to ruin your relationships with your loved ones :(, destroy your personal ambitions, and empty your bank account...

i've heard this before: tweakers are the lowest of the low of drug users...

please kids, stay away from crystal:(

Originally posted by neptune1

if you're the type of person who can do recreational drugs, and PUT IT THE FUCK DOWN after the party is over, maybe its OK...

that is the key point. a little goes a long way, which a majority of people tend to overlook. I have cut it with e, and it last for a good 8-10 hours. the come down is smooth and I sleep like a baby. it is very addictive.. so its important to remember ,it is not something to be doing week in and week out. one could apply that to any recreational drug. also the quality of the shit your getting, makes a very big difference.

anyway thats just my experience with it.. ;)

Originally posted by sobeton

that is the key point. a little goes a long way, which a majority of people tend to overlook. I have cut it with e, and it last for a good 8-10 hours. the come down is smooth and I sleep like a baby. it is very addictive.. so its important to remember ,it is not something to be doing week in and week out. one could apply that to any recreational drug. also the quality of the shit your getting, makes a very big difference.

anyway thats just my experience with it.. ;)

a little does go a long way and thats the problem....you keep using it just for that fact....ive cut it with G before and its crazyyy

it is a pretty nice comedown....i would be passed out in bed all day lazy as fuck

but it is a VERY addictive drug....it adds a few days of partying on to your weekends

i have only done glass (meth) once. unfortunately i dont know the alone affects of the drug because i was on 4 pills and 3 caps of g. the glass made me even more speedy than i was. i was moving so fast i couldnt move and i just sat on the floor at the club for like 2 hours before i could move. the feeling was incredible even though i couldnt move. i liked it but i would like to try glass by itself just to see how it was. as for the after affects i had no craving for more but i kept going with the other drugs :D