Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEW PVD @ 34 this Friday set times and cover

spacious

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

Wow, it goes to show you how lost you trance losers are...

Why go to space to see pvd and then bitch about edgar v? Edgar spins like twice a month in miami, and you would not have to pay or deal with huge crowds.. What does PVD add to the mix? Only thing i can think of is the amount of $$$$$ you are going to spend... Go see pvd, then check out ed at another venue in a week or so....:idea:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i will PM u her cell # later...maybe we can hang out sometime..get drinks etc....i might even wear my outfit...if edgar wants... :tongue:

All we need is the land of fliptoniaaa.....Drinks r allready included when u go there!!!!!!!!

and edgar will do whatever cheek says:rolleyes:

or os it the other way around i forgot!!!!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

Wow, it goes to show you how lost you trance losers are...

Why go to space to see pvd and then bitch about edgar v? Edgar spins like twice a month in miami, and you would not have to pay or deal with huge crowds.. What does PVD add to the mix? Only thing i can think of is the amount of $$$$$ you are going to spend... Go see pvd, then check out ed at another venue in a week or so....:idea:

(Hint Hint) I go to see Edgar. :D

And I try and see him everywhere else when he's here also. :D

I'm an Edgar V Whore. :D

And I'm not the only one, right tranzwhore?! :D

You see Saleen, I know you don't understand this, because you are not a trance fan....but Edgar at Space is always amazing. From what I've seen, at Space he has no limitations. He can just let it ALL HANG OUT. So it's always an EVENT. Which is what we all miss so much. It's not so much the club, it's who he can be at the club.

some peepz are already contemplating not going; which is why the various questions have arisen. ;)

I'm not kissing Space's ass. I'm just stating a fact that whining about it on this messageboard isn't going to change much. A well worded PM or email to Spacious will accomplish a lot more than sitting here, bitching about it, and insulting the venue and it's owner..

Originally posted by themrs

but Edgar at Space is always amazing. From what I've seen, at Space he has no limitations. He can just let it ALL HANG OUT. So it's always an EVENT.

So he can't let it all hang out at any other venue except Space:confused: He has limitations at other places?

just curious............

Originally posted by pod

A well worded PM or email to Spacious will accomplish a lot more

He's not going to listen to what we say anyways, Pod. He's gonna do what he wants. We just want to VENT and EXPRESS our opinions, just as you have done on this board.

Originally posted by lolahotass

So he can't let it all hang out at any other venue except Space:confused: He has limitations at other places?

just curious............

i think Edgar gives 110% everywhere he goes...but i think what they are trying to say is, that he really really brings his "A" game to space...his former home...many forget that Edgar/Roly were some of the original Djs at Space...

Originally posted by lolahotass

just curious............

Yes, as a matter of fact...he does. I don't know the exact rules, so I can't get technical, but I know they are there. I just know I've bothered him for specific songs, and he's said he just can't.

i think Edgar gives 110% everywhere he goes...but i think what they are trying to say is, that he really really brings his "A" game to space...his former home...many forget that Edgar/Roly were some of the original Djs at Space...

O

I

C

:eek:

Guest saleen351

i think you guys are doing more harm than good... if space doesn't let him close and open, then throw up a post and sign it, that you won't spend you 100 bucks, and you won't show up...

Ps i'd love to see ed toss on some house and play nerve.. a small club with him doing something very different....

Originally posted by themrs

Yes, as a matter of fact...he does. I don't know the exact rules, so I can't get technical, but I know they are there. I just know I've bothered him for specific songs, and he's said he just can't.

i know...i told him to play that DEF LEOPARD song thats on 93.1 and said he couldnt....:mad:

Originally posted by pod

I'm not kissing Space's ass. I'm just stating a fact that whining about it on this messageboard isn't going to change much. A well worded PM or email to Spacious will accomplish a lot more than sitting here, bitching about it, and insulting the venue and it's owner..

a well worded post and reply to the same. will accomplish the same… :idea: if you can’t stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen. ;)

:laugh: was there one for Tiesto? Nope(i know u didnt go, but just letting u know);)

ok better yet

y isn't there a guestlist or password??

just curious..

i know there wasn't a password for tiesto (matas)..:finger:

i think you guys are doing more harm than good... if space doesn't let him close and open, then throw up a post and sign it, that you won't spend you 100 bucks, and you won't show up...

Ps i'd love to see ed toss on some house and play nerve.. a small club with him doing something very different....

Hey Saleen you gotta listen to Ritual Insanity on Twisted...its wicked. Not to mention the remixes he's done for Murk...bad ass.