Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEW PVD @ 34 this Friday set times and cover

spacious

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cheekeetika

I know he's gonna be playing some real nice stuff he just got hooked up with. And he only plays once a month right now, maybe that'll change in the future... (hint hint crobarmiami)

edgar needs to play my friends tracks more often :P hint hint :P

Never heard them, but I like most of the stuff Edgar plays anyway...except for one track he's got. Don't know the name...but when I find out what it is I'll let you know.

mmhh I wonder what it is... does it have vocals??? you find out. im very curious. heh

I'll ask EV and then I'll let you know...perhaps Friday at PVD?

oh yes, if you can ask there, that would be great. curiousity kills me. now I >>need<< to know what it is. but I will wait :D

i gave him 2 mixes I made in the past months. I wonder if he listened to them :idea:

Couldn't tell ya...don't know. But to all you CP'ers please tune in to one of the broadcasts every Friday on 93.1, they are awesome. 3am to 5am on South Florida's Pure Dance Channel Party 93.1...

Hey maybe I can get a gig there as a Dj?

Is'good!

:eek:

do you DJ??? I wanan win the GDJB contest... I MUST WIN! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: and get my mix played on the radio *dreams away* its really good.. 12 tracks in 55 minutes flawless mixing. PVD style :D :D

Couldn't tell ya...don't know. But to all you CP'ers please tune in to one of the broadcasts every Friday on 93.1, they are awesome. 3am to 5am on South Florida's Pure Dance Channel Party 93.1...

Hey maybe I can get a gig there as a Dj?

Is'good!

:eek:

You're so fricken funny Maria! You're walking advertising! My favorite promoter!! :D

Love ya!:heart:

way to go, girlie! you are certainly a warrior!

anyway, i'd like to apologize for letting my emotions get the best of me. i'm just one clubber amongst many & who uses this forum to voice themselves & can sometimes get carried away.

EV & PVD are gonna rock 34 on Friday.

Enjoy!

Originally posted by tranzwhore

way to go, girlie! you are certainly a warrior!

anyway, i'd like to apologize for letting my emotions get the best of me. i'm just one clubber amongst many & who uses this forum to voice themselves & can sometimes get carried away.

EV & PVD are gonna rock 34 on Friday.

Enjoy!

hey you're just passionate about what you beleive in, don't apologize for that!!!! But I love ya!!! :love: