Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEW PVD @ 34 this Friday set times and cover

spacious

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by pod

If Edgar does play after PvD, it'll more than likely be an improv thing...you won't know until you are there.

As for paying 20 for parking, don't bother. There's usually space over by the TECOTA NAP....the big yellow and white building.

Don't give the bums money though...if they ask, show them the business end of a Glock 21.

compensator.jpg

That one's kinda cool actually, it has a compensator so you can aim with more accuracy.

Thanks for the tip;)

Originally posted by candyrollx69

Ok I got my popcorn ready... you girls start whenever ya want

ME TOO!!! but what i do is when i go out on a date...i just make a hole in the bottom of the popcorn cup/bag and insert my "member" into the hole...then i tell my date, "Keep digging deep, those are where the best kernals are at"

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

ME TOO!!! but what i do is when i go out on a date...i just make a hole in the bottom of the popcorn cup/bag and insert my "member" into the hole...then i tell my date, "Keep digging deep, those are where the best kernals are at"

You should tie her hands behind her back, and tell her to dig in with her MOUTH!

Originally posted by themrs

You should tie her hand behind her back, and tell her to dig in with her MOUTH!

yea..what i do is paint it red, white, blue and i paint on the side of it "Roman Candle"....they always love the fireworks that get displayed later on....:tongue:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

youve benn watching to much chapelles show!!!!!!!!!!!!