Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lets get rid of......

Originally posted by gmccookny

Ooooo, you guys are dissin DGmodel if you wanna get rid of the humor board :nono:

But i wouldn't mind a "TV and Movie" forum :D

Yah the media forum is in the music forum and everything is about music there. I think adding another board for just t.v and movies would be really cool!

Originally posted by elementx

I am down with a Movie Forum... But I have to be a Moderator damn it. I own way to many DVDs and I am way too much of a Movie Whore to not be a MOD... :(

I was gonna nominate you, but what was the point we dont even have the forum yet :D

I am down with a Movie Forum... But I have to be a Moderator damn it. I own way to many DVDs and I am way too much of a Movie Whore to not be a MOD... :(

it was my idea....can we be co-moderators?:cool:

Originally posted by rdancer

Do SVCDs and DVDR's count?

Yeah why not... Movie Forum is anything to do with movies... Weather they are stolen, rented, owned, bought, DL... Etc... they all should fall under the same category...

We want Reviews... And Promotions of Movies. I am always looking for and giving good movie reviews...

Yeah why not... Movie Forum is anything to do with movies... Weather they are stolen, rented, owned, bought, DL... Etc... they all should fall under the same category...

We want Reviews... And Promotions of Movies. I am always looking for and giving good movie reviews...

don't forget Bootlegged movies :)