Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roe of Roe vs. Wade decides that she is pro-life

lizard23

some people think that abortions should only be allowed in cases of rape, incest, or great danger to the mother.

but what if a condom leaks or breaks? should the woman have to raise a child she didn't plan for because of a product's manufacturing error? and how would one PROVE that it was the condom's fault? most of us don't keep our used condoms just in case we find out that we're pregnant down the road and need to figure out why.

unfortunately, it's hard to draw the line between "acceptable abortions" and "unacceptable abortions" if you're somewhere in between pro-life and pro-choice (for the above reason, and others).

personally, i am 100% pro-choice.

...funny...i thought the moral debate with abortion was whether the fetus should be considered a human being...not about a woman's behavior and lifestyle...but whatever...i can see all points...i am pro-choice no matter what...

Originally posted by wideskies

some people think that abortions should only be allowed in cases of rape, incest, or great danger to the mother.

but what if a condom leaks or breaks? should the woman have to raise a child she didn't plan for because of a product's manufacturing error? and how would one PROVE that it was the condom's fault? most of us don't keep our used condoms just in case we find out that we're pregnant down the road and need to figure out why.

unfortunately, it's hard to draw the line between "acceptable abortions" and "unacceptable abortions" if you're somewhere in between pro-life and pro-choice (for the above reason, and others).

personally, i am 100% pro-choice.

true, but it's not the fetus' fault....and this is a very sensitive topic. but it's not right. i understand it's a female body and she can choose to do with it whatever she'd like. but what about the baby...it can have a chance to grow and live, and who doesn't appreciate the gift of life here??? that's taking away its life before it can even experience it.

i understand the pro-choice arguments, and do agree with them, but i am still pro-life. yet, i support there being abortion clinics for those who want to have them. let's just not force each other's viewpoints on one another and learn to accept both. :)

Originally posted by phatman

...funny...i thought the moral debate with abortion was whether the fetus should be considered a human being...not about a woman's behavior and lifestyle...

And this, darling, is why I love yo so.