Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beyonce in new video!

tommyarmani

Originally posted by lizard23

I thought she was kind of trying to look, act and dance like J-Lo the whole time. She is a pretty girl with a great voice, but I can't stand her.

Ditto

BEYONCE is good looking but something about her vibe ain't right.

She's a prissy BAP (Black American Princess) virgin goody two shoes lady wannabe slut. And it ain't workin

Something about her I can't stand

She's beautiful but I don't think she's fly .

Originally posted by lollie60

Ditto

She's a prissy BAP (Black American Princess) virgin goody two shoes lady wannabe slut. And it ain't workin

I think that she thinks she is god's gift to this earth, which really bothered me when she was in Destiny's Child b/c she constantly had to be the center of attention and the other girls in the group got no recognition whatsoever (see - I don't even know their names!) Her performance in the latest Austin Powers was an absolute joke as well.

Originally posted by lollie60

Ditto

:rofl: one of my friends went to her high school...she described her as being dolled up all the time, always into her looks, drove a nice car...but you'd go to her house, and the only thing sitting in her home would be a couch. there's a certain phrase for girls like this in the west...can't recall it now. they tend to blow everything on makeup, hair, nails, etc etc etc..and squander on everything else.

i think her head is a bit too big...she's still a little girl, bottom line....

society makes people grow up really fast...too bad. :blown:

Originally posted by sweetie029

Beyonce gets on my nerves..She's very pretty..But too much like everyone else....She's a sellout just like Jewel.....:laugh:

:cry: which sucks because jewel was cool for a while...then she got into hollywood..and now she's a hoe with a good voice.

Originally posted by sassa

:cry: which sucks because jewel was cool for a while...then she got into hollywood..and now she's a hoe with a good voice.

Oh, blah... Jewel always annoyed the piss out of me. So pretentious, yet so crappy.

See - all girls hate her not becuz we're jealous but becuz she's like that girl you had in h.s.

The pretty, popular , prissy prude - who acts all goody goody then gets banged by the football player and is an undercover trick.

She's like the...ho with ladylike manners

I think that she thinks she is god's gift to this earth, which really bothered me when she was in Destiny's Child b/c she constantly had to be the center of attention and the other girls in the group got no recognition whatsoever (see - I don't even know their names!) Her performance in the latest Austin Powers was an absolute joke as well.

Kelly Rowland..will always blow Beyonce away in every aspect

Originally posted by t0nythelover

she is thick in all the right ways. i like the beginning of the video where shes walkin and her tits are bouncin all over the place and they cut to a shot of her ass. damn that ass is fat. i bet one cheek is bigger than my head.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought she was kind of trying to look, act and dance like J-Lo the whole time. She is a pretty girl with a great voice, but I can't stand her.

i cant stand her either..... but dont be too harsh on her for being an attention whore,...her dad was the DC manager, and he did just about everything to promote his daughter and treated the other members as sidekicks,... anyone who had a publicist who tried to promote their client got the kick to the curb. but where green bucks are rolling...everything is fair game, ..just the nature of the biz.:(