Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dondiezel....#1 Slinky

Originally posted by njstacked2

David...I was thinking about you this morning...when I saw this anorexic lady walk into my gym...She had similar size arms and chest as you....Dave...hope you got those velcro shoes on today....

stacked.....your girl sweats me......nuff said!!!!

David...My girl sweats other women...What are you saying here? Whoooops....is there more to this story David?

does that mean she wants me to bring another girl with me next time........hell yeah court.......this is gonna be fun!!!!....ha ha ha

David...Please do not confuse "feeling bad for" with "love"...Courtney recognizes your Slinky Status and tries to be nice to you...and accepting...even though you clearly do not have the Hottness of someone in my caliber...Now go hook yourself to an IV of Test and talk to me in 12 months.

ou812...more to that picure than you all will ever know! too funny.

Chris "SUPERBITCH"

I got the scoop from Hunnie of Craig and Kelly's antics that night.

I've read lots of rumors (which they always denied) that they have an "OPEN" relationship.

Originally posted by ou812

Iron Bros OWNED by Craig Titus 6/14/03

june1403%20024.jpeg

Hahahaha.................just kidding, he still looks bloated under that shirt, prolly has a 36 inch (GH fed) waist.

does the kid on the left even lift weights?

Originally posted by stephanie74

hey Dave.....court likes me better....lololol

How ya doin'? miss ya.....tigga

miss ya too chica.......there has been changes made to the lord of the dance routine.....wasnt happy with it........you will be impressed with the new and improved version.... ha ha.....just watch out for the leg kick, elbow drop, and spin move at the end....it gets pretty violent!!!!

Originally posted by godisadj

does the kid on the left even lift weights?

Ah yea check out the picture above pal........Pretty sure my taps and arms are bigger than your whole fucking little ugly slinky body.............Oh yea your grandmother is still a fucking flity whore. Silly little slinky.............dont talk shit when you have no idea