Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dondiezel....#1 Slinky

Hopefully he is eating....

Nothing more sickening than a malnourished, underweight slinky...

You know...

We may be too critical...

Maybe they are not really small guys...

They are just too tall for their weight....

?????????????????????????

Personally, I think many of the slinkies I have met would be giants, if they were 4'2"....

Originally posted by njstacked2

Dan Duchaine!

God rest in peace................ Sorry Chris i cant help it...........

Hey Catain Slinky Bittner- enjoy the James Talyor concert this week with that double date with Jimmy Handshakes, should be a great time..............HAHAHAHA....Your gf owns you.....You are not even allowed to go down the shore...........And when you do you are under house arrest at Headliners.......... When you can hang with the big boys give me a call! Every week you got a different excuse.....One more time just for kicks........Look Ryan these are called traps................

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/attachment.php?postid=1506796

i'm sorry i was taking my vitamins & saying my prayers. only if i could stay on juice all year round? h'mmmmmmmmmmm....one can dream. i'm to busy now i have to eat a detour bar & some creatine. i'll be back in a little. i'm sure by then you guys will be alot BIGGER. :laugh:

Originally posted by godisadj

i'm sorry i was taking my vitamins & saying my prayers. only if i could stay on juice all year round? h'mmmmmmmmmmm....one can dream. i'm to busy now i have to eat a detour bar & some creatine. i'll be back in a little. i'm sure by then you guys will be alot BIGGER. :laugh:

Detour bars are a crock.....They are much higher in sugar and lower in protein than the labels read................So quick to judge slinky, post a pic...........Dont be bitter b.c your girlfriend weighs more than you.............There is hope for you dont give up yet..........

Originally posted by godisadj

Oh slinky slinky come out and be seen........Come on you can do it, leave the computer for a few hours..........

Originally posted by njbigtime

Detour bars are a crock.....They are much higher in sugar and lower in protein than the labels read................So quick to judge slinky, post a pic...........Dont be bitter b.c your girlfriend weighs more than you.............There is hope for you dont give up yet..........

Oh I almost forget your grandmother is still a flithy whore.........

Originally posted by themoo

I restarted hitting the gym after my highly contrasted pictures with the iron brothers...Prepare for super Moo

Super Moo i am hitting the gym early saturday morning in Toms River before the beach.....You are more then welcomed to come along............. Can you say intense...............