Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~Dream Job~

iamme

I've been thinking a lot about this lately since i've been working in the "real world" for a year now.

So here is my question:

What is your job right now, and what is your dream job/jobs...something that you would genuinely like doing for a long long time. (Income is not an issue here)

Ill start it up

NOW: Financial Advisor w/ American Express Financial Advisors

WOULD LIKE TO: Make animated movies ala Toy Story or Bugs Life

WOULD LIKE TO: Have my own graphic design company

WOULD LIKE TO: Be a creative in advertisements

WOULD LIKE TO: Create a story, whether for a movie, book, anything, that will captivate people like Star Wars, Matrix, Lord of the Rings, or The Dark Tower Series by Stephen King

:)

NZS

Originally posted by naughtybabe

He is my sex slave... dont let him fool you

She said my dream job...

To be a sex slave and get paid to be a male WHORE... To just one rich woman though. I dont want to be spread like a piece of meat...

Originally posted by iamme

NOW: Financial Advisor w/ American Express Financial Advisors

You should be happy you've got that job.. I've been looking for a Financial Advisor/Analyst position for a long time now, and nothing is comming up.

You should be happy you've got that job.. I've been looking for a Financial Advisor/Analyst position for a long time now, and nothing is comming up.

Don't get me wrong, I think this is a great job. Where I am having issues is whether i want to do this for the rest of my life, or even 10 more years. I put alot of sweat and blood into this job, I barely see anyone I care about anymore, I'm usually too tired to go out, and I'm only 22!

People also put alot of trust in me to take care of them and their families, and i feel guilty having these doubts. I know if I stick with this I will ultimately be very successful, but its a matter of will it really make me happy......(excuse the self reflection);)

Ruph, if you are looking for a financial advisor position, find an AEFA (Amer Expr Fin Advisors) office near you...I'm pretty sure they are still hiring like mad. Good Luck!

NS

i heard AmEx isnt really on a hiring spree . i had an opportunity to work for the Tax and Business Services department

word on the street is that for Finance Positions , NYU grads are being turned away , they even say if ur not Ivy League dont bother applying .

anyway good luck man..there's a job out there for ya..just takes some time.

as for my dream job...partner in my CPA firm....im pretty sure itll happen

hiring manager was a dipshit ...she was one of the most unproffesional people ive ever had the opportunity to talk/interview with..im so glad i didnt work there..i have a couple of friends there now interning..they cant stand her..but they all know itll b worth it because once theyre full time they move over to another building with another supervisor

Originally posted by rdancer

I think you would put EVERYONE in their place! :tongue:

Your like Hitler! :eek: Maybe even Stalin! :D

don't ever compare me to stalin.......i hate that mo fo.

hitler was a sick fuck, but hey he had charisma...look at how he got a whole country to rally by his side and support his views...

of course, germany was in economic shit at the time, and he was promising the holy grail...so maybe that had a bit to do with it.

seriously....i want to be a lawyer specializing in international law...open my own NGO....which will only deal with aiding refugees and asylum seekers....minorities in hot spots around the world....(tibetans, north caucasians, palestinians, etc...)