Clubplanet Nightlife Community

biggest bitches of cp.

sassa

I know im going to get flamed for this one:

But the biggest bitches on CP are the ones that are so bored, or have very little or no balls and have to make up bs screen names to flame other people.

I pay NO attention to these insignifigant people and what they have to say, only cause they are talking out of their ANUS.

The people who do express their opinions and use their real screen names are highly respected in my book. Those are the people who stand out on CP.

Originally posted by rdancer

But the biggest bitches on CP are the ones that are so bored, or have very little or no balls and have to make up bs screen names to flame other people.

I pay NO attention to these insignifigant people and what they have to say, only cause they are talking out of their ANUS.

The people who do express their opinions and use their real screen names are highly respected in my book. Those are the people who stand out on CP.

yes and also those that morph your picture lol

Originally posted by trancerxn112

sometimes i really hate you Sassa... and sometimes you vindicate yourself... so i dunno whether to call you the biggest bitch or not :)

hahahaha....awww.....that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me :D

Good point! I agree completely.

hell yeah homie!!!