Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Godisadj...Regarding The Iron Sisters.

I read your pathetic post and have come to the conclusion that the jealousy must stop... It is obvious that you are thinking of every excuse imaginable...of why the Iron Brothers pull the finest ass....It probably has something to do with our perfect physiques, sexy looks and successful careers. We have mastered the art of perfection and have covered all our bases. Women love hanging out with us...our sense of humor and ability to carry on an intelligent conversation are all reasons why the hottest women cannot stay away from us.

All of my Work Whores, Tanning Salon Whores and Gym Whores can attest to the above statements. As I sit here staring into my small mirror on my desk all I can think about is how fucking HOT I look. My tan is so fucking sexy....

Ummm...thats affirmative Brother Bus....Sick Pictures...Court said she was staring at them for 3 hours yesterday....Wow now that I think about it...that is a long time...!

"Thanks GIna for the delicious shake...except...3 cubes not 4..."

No worries...you can try again tomorrow....

"Anything King Stacked" "You Hot Corporate Stud"

Stephanie...White Lines.....?

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I would prefer to hang Godisadj up on my front porch... and pull off all his finger and toe nails with my new plyers....

Any thoughts????

After that we could get all the mexicans off the board walk and tell them he's a pinyata (SP???)

Tanning is great...My Little Guidette Staten Island Girls crave my body and attention...they get neither!...

Being the philanthropist that I am ....I usually will give them a front pose and occasional "rub my traps bitch"...Sure their finger nails hurt but it is a brief massage...no harm.