Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Godisadj...Regarding The Iron Sisters.

LOL, Thanks Binoy for clearing things up, i really did think they were serious for a bit, it was making me sick. But since they are your friends, they must be OK.

I will be stopping in early at ABYSS, probably by 10, so make sure youre there early since im only going for you. I need to be in bed early tonight to have energy for tomorrow night at DEKO.

P.S. Were u serious about what u told me last night about XS this past Saturday Night?? i want 2 hear details u nasty bastard.

your the MAN (atleast for today) LOL

Originally posted by marcomaxim

LOL, Thanks Binoy for clearing things up, i really did think they were serious for a bit, it was making me sick. But since they are your friends, they must be OK.

I will be stopping in early at ABYSS, probably by 10, so make sure youre there early since im only going for you. I need to be in bed early tonight to have energy for tomorrow night at DEKO.

P.S. Were u serious about what u told me last night about XS this past Saturday Night?? i want 2 hear details u nasty bastard.

your the MAN (atleast for today) LOL

They are really nice kids.

and YES What i told you was true.