Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ralph Falcon & 4hrs Open Bar This Friday@maze...HOW SAD

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Everyone does!!! It is gone...and it is sad, but every dark cloud has a silver lining...i truly beleive that Edgar is a great DJ, producer, friend, etc...and I know that big things have been happening for him.

Check him out at Crobar once a month and at Maze from time to time. He throws down great sets every single time. AND...he doesn't only play trance...he throws a little house here and there!

I LOVE EDGAR V!!!!! :D

He MAKES whatever club he's playing at.

Hell, he can play in our Garage and make it an event! He's just incredible, and people know it, and they follow. So screw all the dicks in this business:rolleyes: . At least we know that there IS a good person out there that deserves our support.:kiss2:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by themrs

At least we know that there IS a good person out there that deserves our support.

i couldnt agree with any more!!! Edgar is truly one of the "nice guys" in the biz....always eager to talk to u and if he sees u in a club, he goes out of his way to say "hi"....a true professional and good person in every sense of the word....:aright:

Becuase he is true to himself and those around him and unfortunately there are those people who envy that. Edgar is loved wihtout any effort from him...he is simply genuine and thats something SOBE and the rest of South FLA lack...too bad there aren't a hell of a whole lot of EV's, maybe the industry would be much better off.

Not to mention he supports his fellow DJ's regardless of what they play...and I'm sure those who read this and know this agree.

Originally posted by themrs

So, are you really going to Space to kiss some booty tomorrow?

I would LOVE to see that. :D

Mr. Puig is one of the nicest men I've never met. I've heard so many wonderful things about him. Just talking about him gives me chills. What great man.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Mr. Puig is one of the nicest men I've never met. I've heard so many wonderful things about him. Just talking about him gives me chills. What great man.

I 2nd that.

Not a thing he would do nor have time to do.

Yes it's posible for someone to be on a computer that has a saved cookie with a password so it logs u automatic, but it would have to be someone really dumb and board at the space office to do it.

Have the administrator of this boad get that IP and post it here, or run a resolve on it and see what ISP it was logged from then see if space or maze have that ISP.

easy as that.

PM me the IP and I'll tell you where it came from and the PC it came from.