Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Binoy's Funeral Review...

What a great fucking time last night, it was worth every minute of death I am feeling right now! Mr. Binoy on top of the bar with Richie Santana and Joe Ferdico was def the highlight of the evening. Great variety of music styles and energy by Teo T, Richie Santana, Mike Macaluso, Peter Bailey, & Manny The Greek. Great seeing so many cpers/njguido- Dondiezel26, Roddigga, Solargirl, Demar, George, Joegio, IBClubbin, NYPartygirl, Babe0629, Sexyinthecity, Milleniapro, JerryX, Musicman, Ericone, Asuave, AG55, Lisatodaro69, Riddlerktu, Hunnie818, Danfury, Lboog0915, Bugout, Ccinoone, Roque1, Stigeleiro, Joeyjuice, Whitecamaro, BMW4Jay,and anyone else I may have forgotten. Happy Birthday once again to Binoy, he made it out alive but he looked lost at the end of the night.

one of the best nights out in a long time.........mad headz up in there........binoy u crazy bastard......trying to hide from everyone all night and always carrying a water bottle.......and what was that on top of the bar....the "truffle shuffle"......"im sloth, u chunk".......ha ha ha......hell of review mr.armenio......but you left out the tag team meatheadz.....njstacked and njbigtime......felt like they were posing in the mirror every 2 seconds...........alright now I am going back to bed for a while....head is pounding.....gotta rest up for a long weekend!!!!.......oh yeah, jarmenio.....the cocaine happy dance......CLASSIC!!!!.........Happy Birthday Binoy!!!!

David...I felt very HOT last night...After being greeted @ the main entrance by my Tanning Salon Whores...The Iron Princess knew she was in good hands....

Jimmy Handshakes...too funny! So glad to see you back in action! I thought you were going to cry when you saw me...Tears of hottness I guess?

David...I am happy you wore the Velcro Shoes last night...Now would you say that your arms are Very Tiny or Very Small.....

Bigtime...You looked Hot! Nice work on the diet & cardio...can we ever be too hot?

Karen aka Doclebabe...Ummmm How Hot am I? Sunnie Hunnie this weekend?

Binoy!!! Hope you had a sick birthday! Thanks for eveything!

if i could comment i would, BUT i cant....................Not feeling to good this morniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

whoooooooooooops sorry i fellllllllllllll asleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii keep fffffffffffffffading starting tooooooo lose feeling in my fingers....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

willlllll p,p,p,p,post m,m,m,mmore later.........................

"PLS SEND BUMPS AND LIFE RAFT VIA PM, ROD IS SLOWLY FADING"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM, I HAD A GREAT TIME........................

Originally posted by hunnie818

I cant wait to see the pic of Mr. Dondeizel on my back!!!! :laugh:

Holy fawkin Hangover batman!!!

review will come later when i can function........

any chance the flash was off!!!!!.....cant wait to get ripped apart for this picture......gonna go right on stacked's slinky spank me wall!!!!!

Originally posted by jarmenio

Mr. Binoy on top of the bar with Richie Santana and Joe Ferdico was def the highlight of the evening.

LMAO we must have had 20 people following Beeny's every move just to make sure he didn't fall over. Thank god he didn't fall over into the Bar Area, Phil and Yvonne probably wouldn't be able to catch him.

Sick muzik, Good peeps, Drunk Beeny. What more can a person ask for?

I really felt like it was my birthday yesterday.........doing shots every 2 seconds.....than of course I decide to have a beer.....and fucken stacked says "ya know david, that is gonna go right to your stomach"........gotta love those meathead comments!!!.......and did anyone notice that useless mirror in the vip area.....I think bigtime brought it with him......he was flexing in front of it all night......you fucken gorilla!!!

Originally posted by njstacked2

David...I felt very HOT last night...After being greeted @ the main entrance by my Tanning Salon Whores...The Iron Princess knew she was in good hands....

Jimmy Handshakes...too funny! So glad to see you back in action! I thought you were going to cry when you saw me...Tears of hottness I guess?

David...I am happy you wore the Velcro Shoes last night...Now would you say that your arms are Very Tiny or Very Small.....

Bigtime...You looked Hot! Nice work on the diet & cardio...can we ever be too hot?

Karen aka Doclebabe...Ummmm How Hot am I? Sunnie Hunnie this weekend?

Binoy!!! Hope you had a sick birthday! Thanks for eveything!

Binoy happy birthday again bro, great night...........

Stacked I am just trying to keep up with you bro! Got to love the progress

Dave- cant wait to see that pic.................

Jimmy- Better smarten up.......Good to see u

Rod- Coach...........I need a replacement today.......I am dying..

will post more when anixety attack goes away...........

I had a blast bartending, so I cant imagine how much fun some of you had partying. Music was awesome, and the vibe was great. Nice seeing alot of CPers out. Part II to Binoys Funeral at Joeys tonite. Your a dead man.

Last night was such a fun time. Binoy I can't belive you are still standing...funniest moment was you walking around when the lights came on carrying around your "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BINOY" dot that was hanging on the wall!!!! AHAHAHAHA

Had a great time seeing everyone and meeting some cool new people....let's keep this partying going!! See u all over the next few days!