Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Lollapalooza*

Has anyone else gotten tickets for lollapalooza this summer?? what a great line up of bands. IT Can't get any better. Incubus :heart:, Janes addiction, audioslave, queens of the stone age..I got 5th row for PNC in Jersey and 3rd row for JOnes beach.. :rock:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

michigan show cancelled...not a good start

hmm, why was it cancelled?? i'm sure this won't lead to any more shows being cancelled.. they have had this event beforre without any problems..

Originally posted by girly

Has anyone else gotten tickets for lollapalooza this summer?? what a great line up of bands. IT Can't get any better. Incubus :heart:, Janes addiction, audioslave, queens of the stone age..I got 5th row for PNC in Jersey and 3rd row for JOnes beach.. :rock:

i can't wait

• 3 weeks later...

I'm debating between Jones Beach or PNC Bank Center... which will have a less hassle w/ traffic?? I've never gone to a concert at Jones Beach but I've seen how the traffic gets when there is a show.

Any suggestion??

Originally posted by xxlea

I'm debating between Jones Beach or PNC Bank Center... which will have a less hassle w/ traffic?? I've never gone to a concert at Jones Beach but I've seen how the traffic gets when there is a show.

Any suggestion??

I live in Wantagh, home of Jones beach and I went to the PNC for a concert the first time last summer and I have to say the venue is just amazing on all accounts, I would definitely recommend that place over Jones for a show..