Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DONdeizel........"I SEE BLUE!!!!!"

SS-WF-1.jpg

LOL LOL LOL...........................ive been laughin all morning AT THIS PIC.............WHAT A MOVIE, thank god this kid laced my weed this morning, or i wouldnt be able to make IT....................................

"I SEE BLUE, HE'S GLORIOUS"..........................................

LOL LOL.......................way to contribute joe, see you can fit in, your def one of us pal.................

I STILL HATE YOU BITCH, CAUSE I KNOW YOUR SLEEPING..........I HAVE A HAND PRINT ON MY FACE FROM SLEEPIN IN THE SHITTER..............

hey bus, DON26 said this movie sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the kid dont know humor, thats why he was copying our screens back in the day, and has been cut and pasting our old posts!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

LOL LOL.......................way to contribute joe, see you can fit in, your def one of us pal.................

I STILL HATE YOU BITCH, CAUSE I KNOW YOUR SLEEPING..........I HAVE A HAND PRINT ON MY FACE FROM SLEEPIN IN THE SHITTER..............

hey bus, DON26 said this movie sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the kid dont know humor, thats why he was copying our screens back in the day, and has been cut and pasting our old posts!!!!!!!!

no ebert....i said it was overhyped and it could have been better.....but after watching 3 times a day for a week strait it has grown on me!!!......i didnt even like austin powers the first time beotch!!!!

can some kill billy for ruining my BUZZ, billy........ i was all pumped thinking you were going to whip out a movie line, and thats what you had to say.........................

i thaught long and hard and tried figuring out what part of the movie you were QUOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just for that, im sh!ttin in your LAME AZZ "KANGAROO" hat, lighting it on fire and leaving it on your front steps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YA GOTTA LOVE THE FLOOR EXERCISE ROUTINE, THATS WHEN I LOST IT...........................

just talked to JOE, he told me this movie is also TOP 10 for him tooo, GOTTA LOVE WILL