Clubplanet Nightlife Community

just got back from the gym..........

i had a 5 hr work out. i did chest for 4 hr.s & then i did a hr on the life cycle. i then proceeded to eat 25 chicken breast with 5 sides of steak. i also didnt forget to say my prayers & eat my vitamins.

i'll be going back to the gym for a double session @ 4 to do 3 hrs worth of legs & only 2 1/2 hrs of abs(was going to do 3 hrs but i will jog home 12 miles).

i wish the *iron brothers* would show this much dedication then they would be closer to there potential. i know there fingers much be huge though for all the typing they do on here.

i'll offer the iron brothers some help. if you guys would like me to give you a routine & a diet just pm me. i'm here to help out. i just want you guys to reach you're full potential & i feel you're wasting you're oj.

Originally posted by godisadj

i had a 5 hr work out. i did chest for 4 hr.s & then i did a hr on the life cycle. i then proceeded to eat 25 chicken breast with 5 sides of steak. i also didnt forget to say my prayers & eat my vitamins.

i'll be going back to the gym for a double session @ 4 to do 3 hrs worth of legs & only 2 1/2 hrs of abs(was going to do 3 hrs but i will jog home 12 miles).

i wish the *iron brothers* would show this much dedication then they would be closer to there potential. i know there fingers much be huge though for all the typing they do on here.

i'll offer the iron brothers some help. if you guys would like me to give you a routine & a diet just pm me. i'm here to help out. i just want you guys to reach you're full potential & i feel you're wasting you're oj.

Your weak attempts at trying to be funny suck, nobody's laughing.... not with you at least.

Jealousy is an evil thing slinky!!!!

Originally posted by carguy19

Your weak attempts at trying to be funny suck, nobody's laughing.... not with you at least.

Jealousy is an evil thing slinky!!!!

@ age 14 i could bench more then you. so watch who you call slinky. remember i know what u look like. on a off day i could bench @ least 100 lbs more then u.

@ age 14 i could bench more then you. so watch who you call slinky. remember i know what u look like. on a off day i could bench @ least 100 lbs more then u.

Your really not funny.

Stupid is a better description actually.

Loser

2,200 posts & i'm a loser? you're just pathetic!

The difference is people like me and they hate you, so even though you have 122 posts you're still a fucking asshole.

Button it homo, its not my fault you're a loser or anyone elses, you were just born that way.

people hate me? i'm sure. i have no personal problems with anyone on here. i do like pushing peoples buttons but its only a message board. take it as it is. so for stack & big nothing personal but its pathetic how there groupies run to thir defense. THATS WHATS PATHETIC!

Originally posted by carguy19

The difference is people like me and they hate you, so even though you have 122 posts you're still a fucking asshole.

Button it homo, its not my fault you're a loser or anyone elses, you were just born that way.

why don't someone put this asshole down allready

and by the way nice sig

people hate me? i'm sure. i have no personal problems with anyone on here. i do like pushing peoples buttons but its only a message board. take it as it is. so for stack & big nothing personal but its pathetic how there groupies run to thir defense. THATS WHATS PATHETIC!

10 iu's.. very respectable intake bro...

I only tried doing 8 iu's, stacked with 8 iu's of GH per day...

Very hot cycle, yes???

I have to admit... I like the route you are taking... Humor over just being an ass...

Very on point comment about this just being a message board..

The Iron Brothers all feel the same way... No personal problems over anything said here...

You are almost fuckin hot kid, keep up the good workouts!!!!

Originally posted by harddtime

i might be wrong.......but i think your supposed to take insulin after the gym....

i will be drinking 15 bottles of grape juice after the gym. i'm off now, looking to leg press 900 lbs single leg today. caio!

Throughout my day...

I was doing 2 in the am.. 2 at lunch... and 4 after the gym...

severe insulin crash from trying to do more than 4-5 at once...

I had a nice system though to avoid em...

three rice cakes with PB and strawberry jelly pre-shot...

then right after, slam down a carbo force...

very hot, yes??

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I believe taking it at regulary intervals throughout the day works best...

never done slin but had to look it up...

"When to take insulin:

As a beginner you should start buy just taking it after working out. Start with 4 units and work up from there. Once you reach 10 units after working out try throwing in another 10 units when you wake up in the morning. "

So yea, the before you work out insulin, not a good idea :) even though i know u were kidding