mrmatas2277

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by themrs

You talk as much shit as we do.

As a matter of fact, you told me I could talk all the crap I want, because you're the King of Crap!

Remember that?

yea..u can talk CRAP, but with the rest of us!!!!:tongue: ...go get a damn chat room with cheekeetika!!!!:tongue:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

yea..u can talk CRAP, but with the rest of us!!!!:tongue: ...go get a damn chat room with cheekeetika!!!!:tongue:

Oh I see, you're feeling left out.

I'm sorry!! :tongue:

Now we're chatting with eachother. Does that make you feel better?

(P.S. Say Hello to Meli for me, please!)

That's how it usually is w/the "newbies" though. We've all been there =/

Although I'm not sure I've ever seen people go from newbies to new school or clubbers or whatever it is as fast as they have:eek: I think they set the record:confused: :idea:;)

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Although I'm not sure I've ever seen people go from newbies to new school or clubbers or whatever it is as fast as they have:eek: I think they set the record:confused: :idea:;)

O.K. I'll go away for now.......:(

NOT!!! :laugh:

You all can thank Flip....well, actually, it all goes back to Edgar, cause he introduced Flip to CP.

So thank you Edgar!

Gee thanx! Its just that CP is sooooo very addicting....I can tell you must feel the same from your 1,000 plus posts...

Originally posted by cheekeetika

....I can tell you must feel the same from your 1,000 plus posts...

Hey hey...no need for the hostility:eek: I admit I had a problem...thus the 1,000+ posts...but ask anyone on here...I've cut back...big time:worry2: :rolleyes:

Gee thanx! Its just that CP is sooooo very addicting....I can tell you must feel the same from your 1,000 plus posts...

in her defense, most of those posts have been her hitting on me or trying to get into my pants..u know how private school girls are...:tongue:

Hey hey...no need for the hostility:eek: I admit I had a problem...thus the 1,000+ posts...but ask anyone on here...I've cut back...big time:worry2: :rolleyes:

Heheh....

My name is Tonie a.k.a. TheMrs.

I am a CP-aholic.

SOMEBODY HAS BECOME A POSTAHOLIC.....

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

at u MONGA!!! do we have to ALWAYS spell things out for u Catholic School girls?:rolleyes: (i couldnt resist!!!:kiss2: )

Actually it was for you Matas, but next time I'll amke sure and quote...cuz you know I am a "newbie" New Skool" "Clubber" whatever and I still have to get the hang of this....la-di-da