Clubplanet Nightlife Community

naughtybabe

t0nythelover

Tonythelover - -

Threading lasts longer than waxing and usually looks a bit cleaner. Most people that have them threaded prefer it over waxing.

I still prefer waxing just because (in my opinion) its done quicker and with less fuss.

Threading is usually done at any Indian owned salon and waxing is done at Korean salons.

I think threading is a bit cheaper. You can probably get your eyes threaded for about $5 and get them waxed for about $7

I guess it all depends on where you go. But again from my experience I've always seen threading at a cheaper price.

ive seen it but im not sure how it works. i think theres a string horiziontally held across the hairs and one vertical underneath. it looks like they pull the vertical string horizontally and it cuts the hair. thats what it looks like to me anyway.

i dunno any indian salons, or any salons for that matter. ladies help a lover out!

Originally posted by t0nythelover

ive seen it but im not sure how it works. i think theres a string horiziontally held across the hairs and one vertical underneath. it looks like they pull the vertical string horizontally and it cuts the hair. thats what it looks like to me anyway.

i dunno any indian salons, or any salons for that matter. ladies help a lover out!

Tony I don't know about places in the city but if you go to roosevelt you will find 3457435 salons that do this. Most of these places only charge $5. There is a place on Roosevelt and Broadway thats good..

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Tony I don't know about places in the city but if you go to roosevelt you will find 3457435 salons that do this. Most of these places only charge $5. There is a place on Roosevelt and Broadway thats good..

i actually get my haircut at roosevelt and 97 street so ill look around next time i go. thanx.

Originally posted by linabina

is that really how its done??

Yup ... just like tonythelover said ..

they use a thread to rip the hairs out of your head ;)

It's not as painful as it may sound.

WHile where on the subject how many guys on this board get their eyebrows waxed/threaded?

nice to see you too. at first i didnt recognize you cuz you werent wearing that hat and your hair was down. next time i gotta bring weed when i go out. it was fun seeing everyone last night. i thought it was funny that when i got back to the train the people on the balcony were divided and all the cp people were in a circle:hat: are you going to carl cox?

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Yea bring the weed for the pot head of _______

the name shall remain unsaid but we both know

who we are talking about... :laugh:

You better believe Im going to Carl Cox... That's my Birthday weekend.. :)

i wanna got to cox but i have to be at work the next day at 7 am.

p.s.- your sig makes me horny

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

I AM NOT A POT HEAD

dude you should have seen yourself last night. your eyes were all bugged when you saw it. and you were all over the dude rolling. "yo why the fuck is that kid rolling" haha, everyone looked at you like wtf? i was like oh crap let me not say anything before we get kicked out hehe. ghost u goin to cox?