Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Skribbles + Vic Latino + NJ's best looking crowd......

this Sunday at the SURF. The time has come for everyone to see the super lineup I have prepared for you this summer. Party starts at 12 noon with Ktu's Johnny Budz, then at 5 PM join resident DJ Kirk Lopez and at 9 oclock join International Superstar DJ Skribbles and KTU's own Vic Latino.

check out this flyer for more details

Originally posted by godisadj

VIC LATINO = HORRIBLE

but scribble should be good!

explain to me how vic latino can be horrible. ur making it sound like he is a dj or he will be performing a song. if u guys go to the Surf often you see what Showboat gets these girls doing on stage. though it might take a little from the music at that point it definitely gets the crowd all revved up. Vic does the same thing watch.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

explain to me how vic latino can be horrible. ur making it sound like he is a dj or he will be performing a song. if u guys go to the Surf often you see what Showboat gets these girls doing on stage. though it might take a little from the music at that point it definitely gets the crowd all revved up. Vic does the same thing watch.

vis is a goof. he never shuts up. i hope he wont be talking over the music like all the other 103 djs do. i think he will take away from scribble mixing. just my opinion. als o who cares what he can make the girls do. they'll do it with him there or not. a hooker is a hooker.

Vic is going there to do an appearance, not to be an MC of the entire night....he was asked to go by the club and there must be a reason why they want him there....because he is good and knows what he is doing....and if you have ever been out when he does a club appearance he is not a mic whore and the crowd enjoys him...Skribble is an amazing DJ so nothing Vic would do would take away from it....

Originally posted by adriennektu

Vic is going there to do an appearance, not to be an MC of the entire night....he was asked to go by the club and there must be a reason why they want him there....because he is good and knows what he is doing....and if you have ever been out when he does a club appearance he is not a mic whore and the crowd enjoys him...Skribble is an amazing DJ so nothing Vic would do would take away from it....

ktu @ a club = gayness

surf doent need ktu, just like temps doesnt. but they insists on having cheese at their clubs. why??????????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

As with any other posting on this board you are entitled to your opinion, but understand that KTU is not asking to broadcast from these places...it's the club and because they pay KTU to go ....they go. sorry that you feel that way about the station being there, but some people do like that they go. oh well, can't please everyone. :)

ktu @ a club = gayness

surf doent need ktu, just like temps doesnt. but they insists on having cheese at their clubs. why???????????

I LOVE CHEESE, GIMMIE SOME MOZZ ON THEM FRIES BITCH!

PS, where else are you goin to advertise your venue jackass? Krock?

friggin stoonads

I JUST LOVE YOU GUYS, TALK SO MUCH SHIT!!!! DJ SKRIBBLE IS FUCKING OFF THE HOOK!!! HAVE YOU EVER SEEN HIM SCRATCH WHILE DRINKING A 40... IF SKRIBBS AND FLEX WENT HEAD TO HEAD... THAT WOULD BE SOME CRAZY OFF THE HOOK SHIT BECAUSE BOTH ARE FUCKING TALENTED... PLUS SKRIBBS ALSO MIXES HOUSE TOO.......... YOU GUYS THINK IT IS SO EASY TO DJ WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING TRY TO SCRATCH AND MIX A RECORD.....

YOU HAVE NO CLUE..... AND KTU HAS EVERY BIG DJ IN THE WORLD WHO MIX ON THE RADIO FROM OAKIE TO TSETTOS TO BORIS TO JUNIOR VASQUEZ... UNDERSTAND THAT WE CAN'T PLAY ALL THE GOOD CLUB SHIT ALL DAY BECAUSE IF YOU TOOK EVERY PERSON THAT GOES TO CLUBS AND REALLY UNDERSTANDS SERIOUS MUSIC IT ALL MAKES UP LIKE 5% OF EVERYBODY WHO LISTEN TO THE RADIO.... NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO SEE BORIS JUNIOR DENNY @ TEMPS... OR ANY DJ'S PEOPLE ARE NOT ON DRUGS OR FUCKED UP DURING THE DAY... ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE AT WORK DURING THE DAY.... ALSO YOU GUYS DON'T UNDERSTAND RADIO IF YOU TOOK SOME BROADCASTING LESSONS YOU WOULD REALIZE VIC LATINO IS A TALENTED RADIO PERSONALITY WHO JUST BUGS OUT ON THE RADIO......... HE KNOWS RADIO... AND HOW DO U KNOW THAT HE TALKS SO MUCH? IF U HATE US AT KTU WHY DO U LISTEN AND KNOW ALL THE CHEESIE DETAILS OF EVERYTHING WE DO? JUST A THOUGH.. WE ARE HERE TO ENTERTAIN IF YOU DON'T LIKE OUR ENTERTAINMENT FINE..... BUT DON'T FORGET MILLIONS... NOT JUST A THOUSAND PEOPLE AT A CLUB MILLIONS ENJOY OUR ENTERTAINMENT AND VIC LATINO TALKING TOO MUCH..... LOL... THANK U FOR READING THIS AND DJ SKRIBBLE IS KNOWN ALL OVER THE PLANET.... MTV IS BROADCASTED EVERYWHERE... THAT BILLIONS OF VIEWERS... THANK U FOR READING... LOVE DON'T HATE........ LIL CEE PEACE

Originally posted by djlilcee

I JUST LOVE YOU GUYS, TALK SO MUCH SHIT!!!! DJ SKRIBBLE IS FUCKING OFF THE HOOK!!! HAVE YOU EVER SEEN HIM SCRATCH WHILE DRINKING A 40... IF SKRIBBS AND FLEX WENT HEAD TO HEAD... THAT WOULD BE SOME CRAZY OFF THE HOOK SHIT BECAUSE BOTH ARE FUCKING TALENTED... PLUS SKRIBBS ALSO MIXES HOUSE TOO.......... YOU GUYS THINK IT IS SO EASY TO DJ WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING TRY TO SCRATCH AND MIX A RECORD.....

YOU HAVE NO CLUE..... AND KTU HAS EVERY BIG DJ IN THE WORLD WHO MIX ON THE RADIO FROM OAKIE TO TSETTOS TO BORIS TO JUNIOR VASQUEZ... UNDERSTAND THAT WE CAN'T PLAY ALL THE GOOD CLUB SHIT ALL DAY BECAUSE IF YOU TOOK EVERY PERSON THAT GOES TO CLUBS AND REALLY UNDERSTANDS SERIOUS MUSIC IT ALL MAKES UP LIKE 5% OF EVERYBODY WHO LISTEN TO THE RADIO.... NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO SEE BORIS JUNIOR DENNY @ TEMPS... OR ANY DJ'S PEOPLE ARE NOT ON DRUGS OR FUCKED UP DURING THE DAY... ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE AT WORK DURING THE DAY.... ALSO YOU GUYS DON'T UNDERSTAND RADIO IF YOU TOOK SOME BROADCASTING LESSONS YOU WOULD REALIZE VIC LATINO IS A TALENTED RADIO PERSONALITY WHO JUST BUGS OUT ON THE RADIO......... HE KNOWS RADIO... AND HOW DO U KNOW THAT HE TALKS SO MUCH? IF U HATE US AT KTU WHY DO U LISTEN AND KNOW ALL THE CHEESIE DETAILS OF EVERYTHING WE DO? JUST A THOUGH.. WE ARE HERE TO ENTERTAIN IF YOU DON'T LIKE OUR ENTERTAINMENT FINE..... BUT DON'T FORGET MILLIONS... NOT JUST A THOUSAND PEOPLE AT A CLUB MILLIONS ENJOY OUR ENTERTAINMENT AND VIC LATINO TALKING TOO MUCH..... LOL... THANK U FOR READING THIS AND DJ SKRIBBLE IS KNOWN ALL OVER THE PLANET.... MTV IS BROADCASTED EVERYWHERE... THAT BILLIONS OF VIEWERS... THANK U FOR READING... LOVE DON'T HATE........ LIL CEE PEACE

point taken but its still cheesie. i heard scribbles mix in south beach & he was playing 103.5 music. i'm not saying hes not talented but i can just imagijne whats he going to play @ surf?

point taken but its still cheesie. i heard scribbles mix in south beach & he was playing 103.5 music. i'm not saying hes not talented but i can just imagijne whats he going to play @ surf?

What party did you hear him at in SOBE? At the clevelander he didnt play cheese.

YEA I WAS AT CLEVENDER HE RIPPED IT HE PLAYED EVERYTHING.... IT WAS BANGING NOT CHEESE...... BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IS FUNNY ABOUT CHEESE..... PAUL OAKENFOLD DID A RMX TO ROCK YOUR BODY BY JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE.. A KTU CHEESE SONG... I LIKE THE SONG BUT IT IS CHEESE..... NOW A GUY SO UNDEGROUND TRANCEY AS HIM DOES A RMX FOR JUSTIN? SO I GUESS HE IS A SELL OUT RIGHT? OR JUST A SMART BUSINESS MAN WHO PROBABLY GOT LIKE 50 THOUSAND FOR THE RMX... AND THE RMX IS BANGING..... SOUNDS FUCKING GREAT.. GREAT RADIO RECORD........ SRIBBS CAN PLAY UNDERGROUND HIP HOP SCRATCH AND PLAY WITH YOUR GIRLFRIENDS ASS WHILE HE IS DOING IT.... AND THEN THROW SOME AROSMITH JUST TO MAKE YOU GO WHAT THE FUCK!!!!:eek:

i wasnt impreesed with him sorry. when u have the likes of tenaglia & jp around here listening jersey cheese is a no-no. i will say again scribbles can mix tremendously but i cant stand the ktu garbage mix. i'm happy he mixes on ktu but doesnt rizzo mix on there to? so that doesn't impress me. also the worse dj in the world is on ktu. the man who steals everbodys songs & sells them on cds. LOUIE DEVITO. its lucky for him that all we get pushed down are throat is cheese or he would be unemplyed because he sucks as a dj. what time is scribble going to play that fucking miserable *toe song*. ktu playing that song is a joke!

lilcee, i have no problem with u but to defend cheese is useless. i know u work for the company & they pay you're bills but lets be honest. the people who listen to ktu dont have a clue.

I Like Scribbs when hes focused on playin good beats not the cheesy stuff. like in sobe he played some dope tribal. Infact that was the first time i heard that Cave - Street Carnival Track. He def can be a really good DJ without having to play cheese.

Godisadj,

You are clueless. All u do on this board is bitch about dj's, ktu, and cheese. U sound like a little bitch. Shut the fuck up already.

Goto Sound Factory next Saturday night and lock yourself in there all week. Don't come out, please