Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Skribbles + Vic Latino + NJ's best looking crowd......

Originally posted by liclubber

Godisadj,

You are clueless. All u do on this board is bitch about dj's, ktu, and cheese. U sound like a little bitch. Shut the fuck up already.

Goto Sound Factory next Saturday night and lock yourself in there all week. Don't come out, please

with you're 7 posts go to webster hall with all you're friends. i'm only one of the few on this board who speak the truth. sorry!

i've heard skribble spin live enough to know that he is as talented as any dj in the world. his set at RA labor day 2000 was one of the best that I have ever heard.

But Skribble absolutely killed any vibe that the clevender had this year at the conference by spinning hip hop. half the place cleared out and went to the shellbourne.

Sal - It's Adrienne (obviously)....Monika's friend from home (jay's ex girlfriend)....you came to my house parties last year at 1Guilden!!! Anyway, saw a fellow Rutgers id and got excited. Hope all is well.

As for Skribble....I had a great time that Friday @ the Clevelander at the WMC....everyone seemed to be having a good time and I am not quite sure if it was b/c of the music or b/c everyone was already wasted from drinking all afternoon, but that was def. a fun time.

Originally posted by adriennektu

Sal - It's Adrienne (obviously)....Monika's friend from home (jay's ex girlfriend)....you came to my house parties last year at 1Guilden!!! Anyway, saw a fellow Rutgers id and got excited. Hope all is well.

As for Skribble....I had a great time that Friday @ the Clevelander at the WMC....everyone seemed to be having a good time and I am not quite sure if it was b/c of the music or b/c everyone was already wasted from drinking all afternoon, but that was def. a fun time.

ahh yes htats what i thought, but i wasnt sure, so i figured i d ask. how are you doin? you still live in NB? i guess you eork for ktu now? what do u do there? hope you are havign a great summer( not like it FEELS like summer) talk to you later.

Sal

Originally posted by dbolboy

ahh yes htats what i thought, but i wasnt sure, so i figured i d ask. how are you doin? you still live in NB? i guess you eork for ktu now? what do u do there? hope you are havign a great summer( not like it FEELS like summer) talk to you later.

Sal

What's up babe....no I graduated already and moved up to North Jersey near the station...I'm working there doing promotions, club events, radio stuff, etc. Finished over at MTV and now into the radio thing. How bout you. so glad to be out of dirty New Funswick but it was a good time. Where you gonna be at this week? im sure i'll be seeing you around :)

Originally posted by godisadj

with you're 7 posts go to webster hall with all you're friends. i'm only one of the few on this board who speak the truth. sorry!

7 posts, so what? I'm not some loser sitting home all day posting corny ass jealous messages. It only takes 7 posts to realize you're a moron. Now get back into Sound Factory and lock the fuckin door

What's up babe....no I graduated already and moved up to North Jersey near the station...I'm working there doing promotions, club events, radio stuff, etc. Finished over at MTV and now into the radio thing. How bout you. so glad to be out of dirty New Funswick but it was a good time. Where you gonna be at this week? im sure i'll be seeing you around :)

yea i graduated too, i am going to grad school now....i am living at home good ol bayonne. This week is like all the rest, sucks, well atlesat it is supposed to be nice this week. where are u and/or KTU goin to be this week??

there are other alternatives with a more targeted market specific to nightlife and related industries... You'll be hearing more about that soon. So, thanks for asking.

Qwest.

Originally posted by voodoolounge

Originally posted by godisadj

ktu @ a club = gayness

surf doent need ktu, just like temps doesnt. but they insists on having cheese at their clubs. why???????????

I LOVE CHEESE, GIMMIE SOME MOZZ ON THEM FRIES BITCH!

PS, where else are you goin to advertise your venue jackass? Krock?

friggin stoonads

Originally posted by djlilcee

PAUL OAKENFOLD DID A RMX TO ROCK YOUR BODY BY JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE.. A KTU CHEESE SONG... I LIKE THE SONG BUT IT IS CHEESE..... NOW A GUY SO UNDEGROUND TRANCEY AS HIM DOES A RMX FOR JUSTIN? SO I GUESS HE IS A SELL OUT RIGHT? OR JUST A SMART BUSINESS MAN WHO PROBABLY GOT LIKE 50 THOUSAND FOR THE RMX...

oakie lost his undeground status along time ago

yeah so he gets about $150 grand for a 4-8hr new years eve gig

and has a flat rate for a remix compared to any dj' around here's annual income...

the guy was making plenty of loot before he went commercial

and the only thing that consituted that was greed

point blank, he SOLD OUT, and got very greedy

Originally posted by christianjay

oakie lost his undeground status along time ago

yeah so he gets about $150 grand for a 4-8hr new years eve gig

and has a flat rate for a remix compared to any dj' around here's annual income...

the guy was making plenty of loot before he went commercial

and the only thing that consituted that was greed

point blank, he SOLD OUT, and got very greedy

if you were him what would you do? sell out to make 3times as much money or stay true to underground...... alot of people might say stay true but I think you have to be in his shoes and feel the money... imagine make 500,000 a year..... or 4 million a year..... what would you do..... and if you got 4 million would you even care what people thought? shit i know what i would do....... 4 million here i come!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: i would be chillian reading clubplanet and counting my money......:D

Originally posted by dbolboy

yea i graduated too, i am going to grad school now....i am living at home good ol bayonne. This week is like all the rest, sucks, well atlesat it is supposed to be nice this week. where are u and/or KTU goin to be this week??

Hey congratulations too....good ole north jersey!! I will be working Thursday night at Fatso's in North Arlington, Friday at Tonic in Jersey, and Saturday I'll be up in Astoria, NY at DNA...which is always a fun time!! SUnday I'll be heading down to Djais for happy hour/happy night/happy whenever the drinks stop flowing...hahah. Come down on sunday should be a fun fun time!

Hey congratulations too....good ole north jersey!! I will be working Thursday night at Fatso's in North Arlington, Friday at Tonic in Jersey, and Saturday I'll be up in Astoria, NY at DNA...which is always a fun time!! SUnday I'll be heading down to Djais for happy hour/happy night/happy whenever the drinks stop flowing...hahah. Come down on sunday should be a fun fun time!

yea i might depends on the weather :rolleyes: