Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Stoli-O

kken

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

He can't help it. He's Korean. Every Korean man is born with the alcoholism gene and the dry cleaning gene.

Thanks for reminding me, I gotta pick up my dry cleaning today. If I can drive...

Originally posted by kken

We are not of relations... they are Korean tho LOL.

Do they try to talk to you and ask you about your life and stuff? I hate that. I always get the probing with Korean dry cleaners. They think just cause I'm Korean that I'll want to share all the interesting things going on in my life with them. One of these days, I'm just gonna tell them "Well, tonight I plan on staying up for 24 hours, pulling lines of cocaine. I had to steal the money to get the drugs. I have no job. I dropped out of school."

No, but we've become pretty good friends. The kind that isn't there all the time, which is good, coz you get sick of them after a while... but there enough you stay the bestest of buds!

Do they try to talk to you and ask you about your life and stuff? I hate that. I always get the probing with Korean dry cleaners. They think just cause I'm Korean that I'll want to share all the interesting things going on in my life with them. One of these days, I'm just gonna tell them "Well, tonight I plan on staying up for 24 hours, pulling lines of cocaine. I had to steal the money to get the drugs. I have no job. I dropped out of school."

Yep, can't fucking stand that. They feel just coz your parents come from the same place, there's some kinda solidarity you should be putting out for them. My last tailor and his wife kept bugging me to come out to their church because "there's a lot of single Korean girls there." No shit. I stopped going there and got some Chinese mofo now. He don't ask me shit cept how I want the hems.

Fucking Korean motherfuckers!

"Well, tonight I plan on staying up for 24 hours, pulling lines of cocaine. I had to steal the money to get the drugs. I have no job. I dropped out of school."

Aaaahh, yeyo... :D

Originally posted by kken

Yep, can't fucking stand that. They feel just coz your parents come from the same place, there's some kinda solidarity you should be putting out for them. My last tailor and his wife kept bugging me to come out to their church because "there's a lot of single Korean girls there." No shit. I stopped going there and got some Chinese mofo now. He don't ask me shit cept how I want the hems.

Fucking Korean motherfuckers!

HAHAHA. My mom tries to pull that on me every once in a while. The "you should come to church. There are a lot of nice Korean girls there". I told my mom one time "I don't like nice church girls. I like dirty girls that that break all the commandments. They're more fun, and they like to party." I think that's when she realized her son was a wannabe manslut. It was quite a defining moment in our mother-son relationship. She nags me a lot less now. :D