Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tonic lake hopatcong ???

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by reaserena

anyone go? my girl went and said she had a good time but the bouncer through her out...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This past thursday the place was packed, great nite. To bad for your girl that sucks.

Tonic was nuts on thursday, I had been there a couple times already but thursday was insane, both rooms were pumpin and it was a real good acting&looking crowd. I know some people on this board have been rippin the place, but if thursday is a sign of whats to come tonic has a bright future. Prob. gonna hit it up on Sat.(had shore plans but kind a lost intrest with this rain). It sure don't feel like summer :(

yea tell me about the weather right?

waste of a good year-

anyway

Serena baby

let me know when your going- ill hit that with ya since im like right around the way-

beside

my boy went there a few times-

he tells me its more local hicks then a good crowd like we know-

but thats just ONE person- so i want to see this for myself-

and theres NO WAY im paying to get in there:mad:

quote:

Originally posted mpuppet

The reason thursday is so crowded is because its so easy for all the 18 year old girls to drink. Every one I know does. Wait til some 18 year old crashes or dies in a drunk driving crash on the way home.

--------------------------------------------------------------

This is one of the dumbest things I've have ever seen posted, who would say something like this, wait till someone dies what kind of sick fuck are u. I guess its not that easy to drink underage if some people got tossed for it(read the post b4 u reply ass). Many other clubs(Joeys,Aybss,etc..)also have successful 18 for ladies nites, u don't post on there topics "wait till someone dies".

i dont know what the deal is around here but on this RT15

theres ppl crashing and dieing at LEAST 4 times a year-

u see something wrong with that? i do!

and most of the time- its cause they got drunk somewhere-

so i can understand (partly) when a local is saying something like this- i mean these incidents are quite depressing- even though we all know its ging to happen again soon-

a couple weeks ago- 2 teens died in a crash on the same RT.

who ever you are (going to TONIC) just make sure your careful- and dont thik ur ukin superman in a car when your drinking-:blank:

liqiudtouch,

Your commets are cool just giving people a heads up, Rt 15 is bad news(a big 3 lane highway that curves, that is basicly cut out of the woods and there is no one on it after 11pm). Not a good thing for a drunk person who thinks he is Jeff Gordon.

I am just pissed that someone would say "wait till someone dies". And they were saying that just to spoil the fact that a new club had a real good nite. Drinking and driving is an issue anywhere people drink.

I've been to TONIC a couple of times, and there were never any serious problems. I saw the bouncers throw a couple of girls out for trying to drink. Any club that has 18 for girls is bound to have one or two slip past and get a beer, but I don't think TONIC is going to be the new underage drinking spot. If you do get totally watsted, they'll call you a cab. They did it for one of my friends. I had a great time when I was there, good crowd (way less rednecks than I thought I'd see - no offense to anyone). Great music, too :-)

well i havent been on the comp in like 5 days but i wanted to say i dont think there is any underage drinking since my girl got thrown out for drinking.... also she did say there were a lot of good looking people but also some hicks haha.... i think i might give it a try.... i do not think i feel like paying the $10 to get in if it sucks though... eric call me or i will try to get ya online...

tata

Originally posted by reaserena

well i havent been on the comp in like 5 days but i wanted to say i dont think there is any underage drinking since my girl got thrown out for drinking.... also she did say there were a lot of good looking people but also some hicks haha.... i think i might give it a try.... i do not think i feel like paying the $10 to get in if it sucks though... eric call me or i will try to get ya online...

tata

sweet heart

i dont know wherer you been but im looking for you

send me your number again cause my cell is destroyed

HERE

clubexl@clubexl.com

liqidtouch@hotmail.com

djliqidtouch@tellurian.com

Originally posted by brabbit

anywhere else is about $10 in gas to get there anyway. Thursdays definately do not suck! the girl-guy ratio is at least 2-1 no bulshit!! they also have $1 beers+drinks from 8-10

what do they have for us guys that dont drink the alcky?:laugh:

they got all the Red Bull you can drink plus DJ's Anthony Cugliari and Steve Ruossos kick ass in the main room and Superj never disappoints in the blue room! Plus Thurs has a great girl-guy ratio

so hooking up should not be difficult