Clubplanet Nightlife Community

<G l o b a l - G a t h e r i n g , II. .. fall 2003 MIA

thematrixgirl

.. the most HIGHLY anticipated party of the Fall is coming...

********************************************************************************************************

G L O B A L - G A T H E R I N G, II

November 29th, 2003

MIAMI, FL

********************************************************************************************************

... be prepared to be a part of one of the most intense massive electronic music festivals in the SOUTH EAST!

Get ready to WITNESS this highly anticipated party of the FALL 2003!

Let us take you on ANOTHER Journey with the biggest & best sounds of high octane, bass thumpin' CRAZY themed rooms, Eye Candy with the most intense, professional lighting, & the most amazing visual/laser shows on top of Big Rig Stages!

and of course..

the best of the best in DJ Talent & Live Acts from all over the world for this very SPECIAL night!

We will have LIVE acts & DJ sets with the BeSt in BREAKBEATS, TECHNO, HOUSE, TRANCE, PROGRESSIVE, DRUM & BASS, TURNTABLISM, DOWNTEMPO and much much MORE!

Come out and support this unbelievable Gathering of spirits, souls & great vibes in downtown Miami, FLORIDA!

If you were part of GLOBAL GATHERING I last year and had a great experience, just wait til what we have in store for you this year! An event truly not to be missed!! See U There!

STAY TUNED for more details & teaser flyers out on the streets near you!!

Braught to you by GLOBAL HTM productions

** if you would like to be part of the STREET PROMOTIONS team, please contact me @ TheMatrixGirL@aol.com

I was just asking someone the other day if there was going to be GG 2 and I guess this answers my question............ Edgar rocked it last year and really dont care if he plays in the main stage cause last year he played inside a warehouse type of stage and it sound AWESOME and the light show was also great.See everyone there PEACE. :cool:

Originally posted by happyface

I was just asking someone the other day if there was going to be GG 2 and I guess this answers my question............ Edgar rocked it last year and really dont care if he plays in the main stage cause last year he played inside a warehouse type of stage and it sound AWESOME and the light show was also great.See everyone there PEACE. :cool:

same here :aright: :aright: :aright:

yes, edgar's set was great but i think he should be on the main stage. plus the speakers went out for a couple minutes & i had tell the sound guys (who were taking a nap) to fixthat shit. plus it was alittle disorganized as far as time slots go. but over all i had fun. i'm sure this time will be better!

Originally posted by nexusgroove

yeah the KF sound system blew!

all that was working was the highs..

feel bad for every other dj that had to spin on that stage after Edgar. crapy sound.

this year it might be all nexo or V'DoSK

i wanted to beat somebody's ass! edgar didn't even notice cuz he had his headphones on. I almost smacked those lil' sound bitches. i not kidding when i say they were napping. Edgar was going off and then ...zbbrrtt.. nothing.

we were having a good time until someone stole my friends jacket

fucking losers. let me see someone wearing that shit at GG2.

maniac.gif