Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official "I"M NOT DOWN THE SHORE THREAD"

sucks too cause i dont know alot of people with shore houses this year... and i hate paying alot to stay in a room... just for the principle of it.. plus when i go down i really need a bed.. so crashing on someones floor.. is out of the question... heehee am i getting old!!!

plus after its all said and done.. i am like.. u know what for all the money i speant down the shore sat night and sun.. i could have gone to mexico.. where its warm and nice:)

but i am itching to go down the shore soon..

Originally posted by dani672

sucks too cause i dont know alot of people with shore houses this year... and i hate paying alot to stay in a room... just for the principle of it.. plus when i go down i really need a bed.. so crashing on someones floor.. is out of the question... heehee am i getting old!!!

plus after its all said and done.. i am like.. u know what for all the money i speant down the shore sat night and sun.. i could have gone to mexico.. where its warm and nice:)

Dani, you've pretty much summed up my exact thinking.

Yea...I dunno if it's just that I'm getting older or what but I have no interest in the shore. From what I hear from people this year Seaside is a joke..More like Sleezeside...Too many young kids, young white kids, who think they are something else walking around in all Baby Blue Velour Sean John outfits and all...Not that the club side is much better. I mena it is what it is..Temps, XS, and so on... As far as I'll go is D Jais..and that's only because of the Hospitality shown by Bon, Prime and the D Jais family.....I dunno but Shore is def out for me...Oh by the way this great weather isn't helping either...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by upperlevelent

Yea...I dunno if it's just that I'm getting older or what but I have no interest in the shore. From what I hear from people this year Seaside is a joke..More like Sleezeside...Too many young kids, young white kids, who think they are something else walking around in all Baby Blue Velour Sean John outfits and all...Not that the club side is much better. I mena it is what it is..Temps, XS, and so on... As far as I'll go is D Jais..and that's only because of the Hospitality shown by Bon, Prime and the D Jais family.....I dunno but Shore is def out for me...Oh by the way this great weather isn't helping either...:rolleyes:

ding ding ding ding...someone give this man a gumball

Originally posted by dani672

I got a comfy bed w/ a pillow at my house in seaside. complementary blasts too. =) wooooooooooo