Clubplanet Nightlife Community

J00F and G&D @ Arc Review!

Originally posted by drpleasure

Fleming was great. G&D were pretty solid until they trainwrecked and dropped the breaks track. it was all downhill from there.

I guess you didnt notice Flemings' trainwrecks

and the breaks.....great. I wasnt expecting them. Dave said that he didnt think the crowd would like it. The first breaks track was thier own production called "What". I'm not sure what the other two breaks tracks were before i left around 6:30.

some other ids:

Timo Maas-M.a.a.s.m.e.l.l.o.w.

G&D-As the Rush Comes (another good one)

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

and the breaks.....great. I wasnt expecting them. Dave said that he didnt think the crowd would like it. The first breaks track was thier own production called "What". I'm not sure what the other two breaks tracks were before i left around 6:30.

some other ids:

maasmellow is a sick tune

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

some other ids:

Did G&D drop Traveling on???? another favorite

lol dave started of with led zeppeln - babe im gonna leave u (pqm accapela) than later in the night trainwrecked out of his own track andain - beautiful things and the 30 min loop of ASTC was petty weird, other than that minor fuck up..i liekd daves set. josh;s set wass a bit bland imho. he played way too housey and monotone. overall good night. after patrty @ vic's was insane. talkin to josh and dave about shit was really cool, glad they made it. goodn ight none the less.

track highlights:

As the rush comes (Markus Schulz remix!!) --killer bassline!!

ASTC (Demo mix) - amazing of course

beutiful things (g&d rmx) -- davek ept mixng the accapella of southrn sun in which was pretty annoying but good none the less

intuition (g&d hitek remix) --- i love that wobbly bassline noise.made me go nuts lol

PAVEMENT CRACKS! - nuff said

on a high (g&d rmx)-- dave kept teasin us with the accapella of this than mixed his remix in and place went pretty nuts

think thas it..

Flemming was horrible, all he did was play trance that was repetitive, his build ups were obvious and he didnt mix shit.

I thought G&D were amazing, they played all there good productions, mixed vocals in and started the set with clocks, what more could i say

Originally posted by greenz

Flemming was horrible, all he did was play trance that was repetitive, his build ups were obvious and he didnt mix shit.

I thought G&D were amazing, they played all there good productions, mixed vocals in and started the set with clocks, what more could i say

ummm... listen if your going to provide criticism at least know what your talking about... no offense, but if you think that was repetitive then you have no ear for music, and if you didn't catch on to his mixing you don't know jack about Dj's...

end of rant.. :rolleyes: