Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex and the city june 22, 9pm

atomicapples

Oh My God -- Aiden has a baby! .. That was a shocker, I secretly wished him and Carey would get back together even though I knew they wouldnt.

And Miranda is actually really pretty in this episode - big improvement!

Sorry if I ruined a tid bit of the show for some who havent gotten around to seeing it yet :(

I wanna ring the stock markets bell too!

The epidose was great like always cannot

wait to see the outcome of this final season..

I was in shock too that Aidan had a baby but

at the same time its not like they are going to

end up together. Miranda looked awesome....

Samantha can do no wrong in my book (LOL)..

I want her entire wardrobe and the stock

market hottie they gave her (WOW) :drool:

Charlotte is so cute and I cannot wait to find

out the surprise, I think she might be

pregnant or maybe she is going to

marry the putz afterall ;)

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I wanna ring the stock markets bell too!

The epidose was great like always cannot

wait to see the outcome of this final season..

I was in shock too that Aidan had a baby but

at the same time its not like they are going to

end up together. Miranda looked awesome....

Samantha can do no wrong in my book (LOL)..

I want her entire wardrobe and the stock

market hottie they gave her (WOW) :drool:

Charlotte is so cute and I cannot wait to find

out the surprise, I think she might be

pregnant or maybe she is going to

marry the putz afterall ;)

i thought it was a lil too scripted, and the humor was forced... the aiden surprise was pretty cool... i cant tell how the rest of the season is going to be from this episode but i hope theyre not all like this...

i hate samantha, shes a lil too i dont know what it is i just dont like her... miranda pisses me off, charlotte is trying to damn hard with this mofo, and carrie is going to look off the hook this season... (did she get a nosejob???) as for the wallstreet guy that samantha was sleeping with... holy shit, can that mofo be any more good looking... mad jealous, i want a body like that... odd place for a tatoo though...

Originally posted by jjkitten

Oh My God -- Aiden has a baby! .. That was a shocker, I secretly wished him and Carey would get back together even though I knew they wouldnt.

And Miranda is actually really pretty in this episode - big improvement!

Sorry if I ruined a tid bit of the show for some who havent gotten around to seeing it yet :(

HE HAS A BABY?!? :eek::(

I wanna have Aidan's baby

Originally posted by dgmodel

i thought it was a lil too scripted, and the humor was forced... the aiden surprise was pretty cool... i cant tell how the rest of the season is going to be from this episode but i hope theyre not all like this...

i agree.....humor and obscenities by samantha were def. forced and just way too scripted.

I heard that there's going to be more than one wedding this season.....so.....I'm not quite sure who to put my $$ on. I suppose the two obvious ones would be Charlotte and Miranda....but, I'm wondering if it'll be Charlotte and Carrie actually. Either way, it won't be Miranda and Charlotte....that's too obvious, and they won't end the series without marrying Carrie off.

Did anyone catch Carries bag in the very beginning? I WANT!!!! :drool:

i wonder if things will get really serious with carrie and this $3 version of charlie sheen then big pops back in to her life...

Big has to come back... thats her true love.. The new guy who isnt so new.... well he is just ehhh - he is trying to rock that Colin Farell look but it just isnt working.

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Big has to come back... thats her true love.. The new guy who isnt so new.... well he is just ehhh - he is trying to rock that Colin Farell look but it just isnt working.

but don't u think there's something about Burger that's like....commonly sexy? Like the male version of Carrie?

I dunno....of course they're bringing Big back....but who knows....it may just be another opportunity for them to give one another the kiss off.... :blank:

Originally posted by marcid21

but don't u think there's something about Burger that's like....commonly sexy? Like the male version of Carrie?

I dunno....of course they're bringing Big back....but who knows....it may just be another opportunity for them to give one another the kiss off.... :blank:

I totally agree, there is something very sexy about him.. but at the same time there is something ehh about him and I cant pin point either one...

As for Big and Carrie I would love to see him and her work things out.. they have to now that Aidan is out of the picture for good. :(

wtf, nobody thought this guy was sexy when he was in "office space" why now? he hasnt changed, he doesnt look different, blah etc... another toby macguire situation...

lol....keep your pants on and keep drooling over Samantha's fuckbuddy.....:laugh2:

Yeah Burger is a beast... now b/c hes the dreamboat of the show everyone thinks hes the greatest!!!!

Samantha always gets the best looking and def knows how to work it..

THe reason they showed the lure (leather bar) in the beginning (except for the fact its in her neighborhood) is b/c a good number of samanthas are hardcore leather guys.. She did it for support of the Lure...

that how show is about product placements and name droppings... i remember a few years back, anytime they would drop a name of restaurant or a lounge or club the next week there would be a huge write about how great it is in NYT...