Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who are the Club Planets celebrities?

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

what are the criterias to meet that standard?...I AM ALREADY ONE ISN'T THAT OBVIOUS:rolleyes: ....ACTUALLY I'M GONNA HAVE TO FIGURE IT OUT... WHO I FEEL THE CP CELEBRITIES SHOULD BE :D

You seem to annoy allot of people so that means allot of people know who you are thus you are a CP celebritie. :tongue:

Originally posted by bigsteve8

Everybody knows the claw at 50 feet. . . but there are a lot of other people that are well known . . . I only know a few of the people on this board, so I'm not one to talk.

CAN WE REFRAIN FROM CALLING ME THE "CLAW" THAT SOUNDS RETARDED...CALL ME A "FREAK" I LIKE THAT BETTER :rolleyes:

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Claw...

Put Bus at the top of the list....

I am so fucking tasty today, its just not right!!!!

THE ONLY THING YOU AND I HAVE IN COMMON IS... I LOVE AMERICAN HISTORY X AS WELL AND ED NORTON! THAT'S THE ONLY LIST YOU AND I WILL EVER BE ON TOGETHER LOL

4real....

Does your kitten pulsate all day, knowing that I am so fucking hot right now, and you cannot have me????

I am starting to grow fond of your harsh attitude, and raw replies...

Becoming very Iron indeed.....

GO MOVE IN WITH WINNIE THE POOH OR WAS IT TIGGER...WELL WE SURE NO IT WILL NEVER BE PIGLET!....YOU CLUB PLANET FOLKS HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH....I AM AS IRON AS IT GETS...I'M FCUKING "TITANIUM" BUDDY :laugh:

hahahaha....

issuuuuuuuuuuuuues..........

Do you sit up at night and think about these things????

CAN I GO EAT LUNCH THEN GET A SUNTAN IN MY BACKYARD THAT LOOKS LIKE THE DAMN "BAHAMAS" BECAUSE YOU KNOW THE HOLMDEL KIDS ARE SOO HOT AND SO RICH! OR ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE TO FCUKING TALK TO ME BACK AND FORTH?? I REALIZE I ENTERTAIN YOU AND YOU LOVE MY ATTITUDE BUT I HAVE THINGS TO DO I'LL BE BACK LATTA :licker:

Maaaaaaaaaybeeeeeee........

Admit it....

You live for this attention....

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW GREAT IT IS TO BE "YOURSELF" AND SPEAK YOUR MIND! I SPEAK FREELY HERE WITHOUT PUTTING UP A "FRONT"! THIS IS WHO I REALLY AM! THIS IS ME 100% AND IF IT DRAWS ATTENTION THEN SO BE IT! AND IF PEOPLE WANT TO HATE ON ME THEN THAT'S EVEN BETTER HATERADE MOTHERFCUKERS BRING IT ON.....I TAKE THE BEATING AND KEEP ON TICKING!

This is good news...

Then you must also respect my style....

To each his or her own...

I have to give you credit though... you do stand your ground and dont seem to give two shits about offending anyone with your posts.....

YOU GOTTA GET RID OF THAT ED NORTON SIG. BECAUSE I AM DEF. GETTING WET EVERYTIME I SEEM HIM! AND I AM THINKING YOU LOOK LIKE HIM....AND THAT'S TROUBLE! :D

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

CAN I GO EAT LUNCH THEN GET A SUNTAN IN MY BACKYARD THAT LOOKS LIKE THE DAMN "BAHAMAS" BECAUSE YOU KNOW THE HOLMDEL KIDS ARE SOO HOT AND SO RICH! OR ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE TO FCUKING TALK TO ME BACK AND FORTH?? I REALIZE I ENTERTAIN YOU AND YOU LOVE MY ATTITUDE BUT I HAVE THINGS TO DO I'LL BE BACK LATTA :licker:

You think you are cool cause you're parents are loaded and you live with them in Holmdel???

Talk to me when you buy a house in holmdel or Colts neck with your own cash.

that was a very bad bragging session:mad: