Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V @ Crobar 6/27/03 (Official Cp Party)

crobarmiami

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Edgar is definitely gonna rock the house on Friday at Crobar...not to mention theya re celebrating Alejandra Gutierrez' b-day (Ms. Playboy TV)...so if you miss this one guys, its your bad!

Anyway, It was nice meeting you Pod, but I think I had met you before???

Too bad I didn't get to meet the rest of the CP crew...especially Sobeton! Would love to meet ya!

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Edgar is definitely gonna rock the house on Friday at Crobar...not to mention theya re celebrating Alejandra Gutierrez' b-day (Ms. Playboy TV)...

I did a commercial with her last year...she's really nice.

And she's got huge boobs! :laugh:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by candyrollx69

Drinking is bad for you:D

Yes it is.......Bottlo of Ketel One anyone? Oh yeah, I forgot. Flip is ANTI KO, its not one of his companies...:D

By the way, I think I will be there. YAY!!! I had a great time at Maze when EV was there, and looks like the whole crew will show.

Edgar is definitely gonna rock the house on Friday at Crobar...not to mention theya re celebrating Alejandra Gutierrez' b-day (Ms. Playboy TV)...so if you miss this one guys, its your bad!

Does she give slow head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by themrs

I did a commercial with her last year...she's really nice.

And she's got huge boobs! :laugh:

Dont speak about ur commercials....ur probably hotter than her and u can be making alot more $$$$$$$$$$$ Making commercials....but NNNNNNNNNNnoooooooooooooooooooOOOOO

ypu want to be a normal housewife with 2 kids and a normal job........i should start a poll every1 who thinks themrs is hot and nice enough to be a celebrity!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by candyrollx69

Drinking is bad for you:D

As a matter of fact candyroll....2 drinks a day is proven to be good for your heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a medical fact....the problem is people dont stop at 2....and i will agree with u the worst drug out there is the 1 that im out there pushing everyday....hows that for good times!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

Dont speak about ur commercials....ur probably hotter than her and u can be making alot more $$$$$$$$$$$ Making commercials....but NNNNNNNNNNnoooooooooooooooooooOOOOO

ypu want to be a normal housewife with 2 kids and a normal job........i should start a poll every1 who thinks themrs is hot and nice enough to be a celebrity!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cosider yourself lucky homeboy..................... ;)

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Yes it is.......Bottlo of Ketel One anyone? Oh yeah, I forgot. Flip is ANTI KO, its not one of his companies...:D

By the way, I think I will be there. YAY!!! I had a great time at Maze when EV was there, and looks like the whole crew will show.

thats right drink stoli O if want the citrusy stuff....and boy do i have a vodka at home that is delicious....its called ultimat vodka black cherry.....MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMmmmm

delicious....well browneyed i look forward to being in ur presence again...here to good times with all of u this friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

thats right drink stoli O if want the citrusy stuff....and boy do i have a vodka at home that is delicious....its called ultimat vodka black cherry.....MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMmmmm

delicious....well browneyed i look forward to being in ur presence again...here to good times with all of u this friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm...that black cherry sounds good. With sprite or on the rocks?

Originally posted by happyface

Cosider yourself lucky homeboy..................... ;)

Thank you!!!! Flip...realize you are one lucky mofo to have a wife like Tonie!!! Not to mention what she has to put up with (I luv ya man!)

Props to you Tonie!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! And the Oompie and the Lila too!

Now thats what I'm talkin about....power in numbers...I would LOVE to see all the Cpers there! Check back with Crobar Miami for free admission!!!

Im just doing what cheeks says...so im checking....so crobarmiami whats up....:D ...id like to invite rey rey, my friend stomach ache, my other boy pistol starter....we gonna be out there raw!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: