Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V @ Crobar 6/27/03 (Official Cp Party)

crobarmiami

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

i would take it on the rocks....its good all by itself....its a 50 dollar bottle of vodka for the small one....u really dont want to mix it.

bcv1.jpg

Hmm...I like. When can I try some?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brwneydtrouble

well they dont really sell it in clubs but i have some at home....

ill put some in a zip lock bag and give it 2 u at crobar....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No dude, get it right. What you do is get a "crobar" bottle of water, and fill it with the stuff right out of the freezer. Then you just take it with you. :)

Not that I have done that myself.......Just heard from someone that knows someone that did it at space. Thats all.

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Thank you!!!! Flip...realize you are one lucky mofo to have a wife like Tonie!!! Not to mention what she has to put up with (I luv ya man!)

Props to you Tonie!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! And the Oompie and the Lila too!

Thanks my friend....and thank you too HappyFace.

He just wants a famous wife, or to be famous himself....and I just don't care. Yes, being well-off is a nice thing...but I'm not all about money (hence, my husband :D ). I love you honey! As long as I have enough to take care of my kids, and cover my high-ass mortgage, and go out on occasion....I'm happy!

And ESPECIALLY as long as my family is healthy, that's what's important. :)

Originally posted by themrs

Thanks my friend....and thank you too HappyFace.

He just wants a famous wife, or to be famous himself....and I just don't care. Yes, being well-off is a nice thing...but I'm not all about money (hence, my husband :D ). I love you honey! As long as I have enough to take care of my kids, and cover my high-ass mortgage, and go out on occasion....I'm happy!

And ESPECIALLY as long as my family is healthy, that's what's important. :)

Awwwwww, you are too sweet :D

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

No dude, get it right. What you do is get a "crobar" bottle of water, and fill it with the stuff right out of the freezer. Then you just take it with you. :)

Not that I have done that myself.......Just heard from someone that knows someone that did it at space. Thats all.

Ahh Flip!!!! No imagination what-so-ever!!! WE are the smarter sex!

Ahh Flip!!!! No imagination what-so-ever!!! WE are the smarter sex!

Maybe so but i wouldnt put u in the same category as the rest of them:what: ....I see u operate to much...and?????????:huh: ..... where the hell am i gonna get a crobar bottle b4 friday....am i gonna show up and say uuuhhh yeah i want to buy a bottle of water from u guys cuz i like the graphics on the bottle.......If i would have known i would have told cany to get me 1 las night....but this didnt start until today....so heres to good times.

NO its just that cheeks...sometimes amazes me with some of the things that come out of her mouth...i wonder if her common sense filter is broken...and yeah let me try to take in a bottle of something now....especially after they put it all over c.p....crobarmiami knows what to look for now...right crobar????

Maybe so but i wouldnt put u in the same category as the rest of them:what: ....I see u operate to much...and?????????:huh: ..... where the hell am i gonna get a crobar bottle b4 friday....am i gonna show up and say uuuhhh yeah i want to buy a bottle of water from u guys cuz i like the graphics on the bottle.......If i would have known i would have told cany to get me 1 las night....but this didnt start until today....so heres to good times.

Don't worry honey, relax....

We can give her some another day. On our next get-together or something.

I'm sure we'll see you again, Jackie. Isn't there supposed to be another BBQ next month?

Mr. Dumass!!!! Chico you get a Zephyrhills water bottle, how hard is that! Walter does it all the time, you know him, Fredo and Mick are all a bunch of alcoholics!

NO its just that cheeks...sometimes amazes me with some of the things that come out of her mouth...i wonder if her common sense filter is broken...and yeah let me try to take in a bottle of something now....especially after they put it all over c.p....crobarmiami knows what to look for now...right crobar????

AY FELIPE!!! DIOS MIO!!!! What a one track mind...kid, you wear pants with pockets and long shirts right????

Damn I should of PM'ed that. There goes that idea!

LMMFAO!!!!

Besides you don't drink! You get a high off of life and EV spinning the shit out of those records!!!!!!

AY FELIPE!!! DIOS MIO!!!! What a one track mind...kid, you wear pants with pockets and long shirts right????

Damn I should of PM'ed that. There goes that idea!

LMMFAO!!!!

Besides you don't drink! You get a high off of life and EV spinning the shit out of those records!!!!!!

THis is correct....u know u.s.tops has nice pants so what if they have pockets there nice......But i always want to provide the peeps with good times...if i can help in that y not!!!!!!!!!!

Guest brwneydtrouble

Yes, he IS Mr. Dumass.....um, dosn't themrs take a purse? DUH!!!

And yes, we are supposed to have a BBQ next month. I think at Wildmiami's place this time. Where has he been, by the way?