Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V @ Crobar 6/27/03 (Official Cp Party)

crobarmiami

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Yes, he IS Mr. Dumass.....um, dosn't themrs take a purse? DUH!!!

And yes, we are supposed to have a BBQ next month. I think at Wildmiami's place this time. Where has he been, by the way?

Good question...where HAS he been?

But FYI, Nah, I don't take a purse. I stick my lipstick in Flip's pocket. :D:tongue:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by steffy27

Haha, I do the same thing, hate carrying a bag and the guys always have pockets so.... ;)

Yeah, and Flip's pants have like 15 pockets!! So it works out great!! I hate having to dance with a purse. Or just hold one, period.

Originally posted by themrs

Yeah, and Flip's pants have like 15 pockets!! So it works out great!! I hate having to dance with a purse. Or just hold one, period.

:aright:

yeah and I lose stuff too easily so if it does get lost its not my fault either! LOL

I know you love it! Funny thing is...

I wanted to write one more thing after Steffy, but i was like...NAH. Too much chatting...

But screw it now....

You wouldn't believe how many Nextel cellphones Flip lost at the Old Space....Made a few people really happy. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by themrs

I know you love it! Funny thing is...

I wanted to write one more thing after Steffy, but i was like...NAH. Too much chatting...

But screw it now....

You wouldn't believe how many Nextel cellphones Flip lost at the Old Space....Made a few people really happy. :rolleyes:

Eh, who cares, chat away!

Lol, I have found two cell phones in the bathroom at the old space. And I've lost plenty - sunglasses, money, etc.

Originally posted by steffy27

Eh, who cares, chat away!

Lol, I have found two cell phones in the bathroom at the old space. And I've lost plenty - sunglasses, money, etc.

Yeah the topic is about Edgar spinning @ Crobar not on how you can smuggle alcohol or where you stick your lipstick............. :rolleyes:

EDGAR FRIDAY Night IS GONNA ROCK!!!!:aright:

Originally posted by happyface

Yeah the topic is about Edgar spinning @ Crobar not on how you can smuggle alcohol or where you stick your lipstick............. :rolleyes:

EDGAR FRIDAY NOT IS GONNA ROCK!!!!:aright:

Hey, I'll tell ya where I'm gonna stick my lipstick!!!!!:laugh::eek:

Originally posted by happyface

Well everyone already knows Edgar is the best, so we get sick of saying it over and over again.......

;) ;)

Can I have My thread Back :}.

CrobarMiami Invites ClubPlanet.com to an Evening with Edgar V on June 27, 2003

Enjoy Complimentary admission & drinks from 1:30 am - 3am

Invitation admits you & a guest

You will be able to get in for free before 1:30 but will not be able to recieve your drinks till 1:30. I chose 1:30 -3am instead of 10-12 beacuse a few of you have pmed me saying you will be there by one. If This is a problem PLEASE contact Me.

Will Have the invites by Thursday and will set up places to meet everyone Thursday and Friday Through Pm. If anyone wants to organize a BIG Pre Meet Up on Friday, I will be willing to come by there and drop off Invites.