Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shroomy's comming to NYC.... help

OK NYC people.....

After all the NY folks I have showed around Miami, show me a little love :)

I will be in the city (Manhattan) but the bad part is its only this Sunday through Wendsday. :(

But there has to be something going on! I need some suggestions. I know about Le Souk on Sundays, and thats not bad, and I can def get in the lounge sort of mood. But I really would like some thing with a little more of a pulse, after all I dont have to work and either do the people I am with.

No trance please :) and not too guido if it can be helped :)

so, any suggestions for sun, mon or tues night?

btw even a gay night would be OK if it is not hard core, the music is fun/good and the crowd is at least a little mixed and wouldn't give me and the girls I am with a hard time.

Thanks Guys....

-Shroomy

SHROOMY!!!! Are you bringing ya boy Saleen with you? :laugh:

I LIKE Cheetah on Sundays and Sullivan Room on Monday nights. I was there last Saturday night and the music was really good...used to go to Baktun for Tronic Treatment before they moved.

When you touch down, pick up a copy of Time Out New York, which will give a listing of some really nice parties for each of those days you mentioned. ;)

sun-weds isnt bad at all...

le souk or alibi sunday

tronic treatment at sullivan room monday

also, i havent been there but generate at liquids monday

homegrown at sin sin tuesday, but definitely check NB to see if there is anything special going on as well.

weds there are usually things to do (i.e. Recess at orchard bar - DnB), but i dont really know them since weds is usually my day off

Thanks for the reply's guys & girls....

as for Cheetah, that is the only place in NY that I have ever been to on a sunday, and while it definitly was banging, it just isn't my sort of place.

Why?... well, I just didn't care for the "I am the best dancer in the world! everyone look at me! everyone wants to fuck me!" sort of attitude that seemed to prevail. It just seemed the focus was neither on the music (though the music was decent) or having fun, the two reasons I go out.

I don't go out to be seen, or to try to be the center of attention on the dance floor, I just want a good time with friends and to meet intersting or fun people.

anyway... to each their own, and thanks for the recomendations so far, hope I didn't piss off too many of the cheetah regulars.

BTW getting kicked out of the club at the door for having a few cigarets in my pocket didn't start the night off well, despite being able to talk my way back in.