Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official I'm A Bitch It Makes You So "hot" Thread

YOU IDIOTS CRACK ME UP. LMAO SO I WAKE UP AND I REALIZE WHAT A BITCH I AM AND THEN I'M LIKE "MWAH" YEAH THEY LOVE IT. SO I WALK INTO D&G AND I'M LIKE WHAAAA WITH THAT...WELL YOU THAT THE "BITCH" LOOK! LIKE YEAH HERE IS THE CREDIT CARD LET'S CHARGE THAT SHIT. AND YEAH YOU ARE LIKE SO HATING.......I HAD TO YOU GUYS ASKED FOR IT :laugh: WHERE ARE MY LIL' IRON ASS FCUKERS?

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

YOU IDIOTS CRACK ME UP. LMAO SO I WAKE UP AND I REALIZE WHAT A BITCH I AM AND THEN I'M LIKE "MWAH" YEAH THEY LOVE IT. SO I WALK INTO D&G AND I'M LIKE WHAAAA WITH THAT...WELL YOU THAT THE "BITCH" LOOK! LIKE YEAH HERE IS THE CREDIT CARD LET'S CHARGE THAT SHIT. AND YEAH YOU ARE LIKE SO HATING.......I HAD TO YOU GUYS ASKED FOR IT :laugh: WHERE ARE MY LIL' IRON ASS FCUKERS?

slob!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

sorry.....i had this craving for a roastbeef sandwich.......extra beef.....very roasted!!!!.......ha ha ha......she didnt dissapoint!!!!

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT "ROAST BEEF IS" ITS WHEN THE CHIC HAS THE EXTRA SKIN HANGING BY THE HOLE...AND IT LOOKS LIKE RAW ROAST BEEF :yuck: I DON'T HAVE THAT !!! THANK U! AND YOU AREN'T HOT ENOUGH TO EVEN GET A GLANCE AT MY TIT NEVERTHELESS MY BOX BUDDY! :rolleyes:

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT "ROAST BEEF IS" ITS WHEN THE CHIC HAS THE EXTRA SKIN HANGING BY THE HOLE...AND IT LOOKS LIKE RAW ROAST BEEF :yuck: I DON'T HAVE THAT !!! THANK U! AND YOU AREN'T HOT ENOUGH TO EVEN GET A GLANCE AT MY TIT NEVERTHELESS MY BOX BUDDY! :rolleyes:

were u not held enough as a child.....or just anal raped over and over again by a large black man!!!!.....thanx for making me feel better about myself day in and day out......keep up the good work bertha!!!

with all that fat i guess there is no room for any etra skin am i right fatty

Originally posted by dondiezel26

sorry.....i had this craving for a roastbeef sandwich.......extra beef.....very roasted!!!!.......ha ha ha......she didnt dissapoint!!!!

this is the type of girl u don't let any of your boys know about and you throw up when your leaving

ya know what? i didnt eve read all that

y?

cause ur a bitch

but i still like you :eek: